Under Your Bed (O.o)
Why not both?
images

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
[Insert Gif matching the search for the words no no no no no no]

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
NO!!!!!!!!!!
I am not even going to explain why because I would say this and /rejoin suggestions alone probably take up atleast 100 of my messages
I am just done explaining for both

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Very good suggestion!
Very wanted by the community too!

Feel free to click on my signature which leads you to the most discussed thread about monthly leaderboards.
A reply would be aprreciated :D

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I am not even going to explain why because I would say this and /rejoin suggestions alone probably take up atleast 100 of my messages
I actually looked in your post history and didn't find anything on the first 3 pages. Either link to the explanation or your post is useless. Btw. this is why the necroposting rule is bad.

I'd like weekly or monthly leaderboards for all games, imo the best system would be a sliding window where on each day stats from the last 7/30 days are looked at. That way you don't get the situation where winning games is useless to get on a leaderboard if you didn't win much in the first half of the week/month.

D

Deleted member 352903

It’s impossible to get 17k wins and be the 1st in the Solo SkyWars leaderboard. We should’ve monthly and weekly leaderboards

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
[Insert Gif matching the search for the words no no no no no no]

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
NO!!!!!!!!!!
I am just done explaining for both
just because you're trash at every gamemode and wouldn't even be able to get onto these? cute

Reactions: Josher

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I actually looked in your post history and didn't find anything on the first 3 pages. Either link to the explanation or your post is useless. Btw. this is why the necroposting rule is bad.

I'd like weekly or monthly leaderboards for all games, imo the best system would be a sliding window where on each day stats from the last 7/30 days are looked at. That way you don't get the situation where winning games is useless to get on a leaderboard if you didn't win much in the first half of the week/month.
VERY bad idea. Although more leaderboards and more competitiveness will 100% get more people playing (and thus making the server more popular and get more people playing), this will cause mean things in chat sometimes >:(.
The last thing cubecraft needs is people saying "n**b" and "l*ser" (pardon my language) because it might hurt our feelings. The chat filter is already very lenient as it is, in fact, I hope cubecraft make the chat filter so strict, that the only messages you can send would be "XD" and "gg".
Anyway, back to the point, although more leaderboards would get more players, it is a complete waste of time for the developers and it would only make people meaner and hurt my feelings.
I believe that they should spend more time further improving hugely successful games such as Quake Craft and Barn Brawl, as those games that have been worked on for months are CLEARLY what the players have asked for and have CLEARLY increased the server's popularity.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Anyway, back to the point, although more leaderboards would get more players, it is a complete waste of time for the developers and it would only make people meaner and hurt my feelings.
Understandable, have a great day :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

I didn’t say recently

Also I want to mention the post isn’t useless
If there are posts all over the forums that aren’t useless with even less explanation
They simply say no

Anyways I would link to previous posts but people have replied with some of my most used arguments for no so not really necessary to just link to previous posts

VERY bad idea. Although more leaderboards and more competitiveness will 100% get more people playing (and thus making the server more popular and get more people playing), this will cause mean things in chat sometimes :mad:.
The last thing cubecraft needs is people saying "n**b" and "l*ser" (pardon my language) because it might hurt our feelings. The chat filter is already very lenient as it is, in fact, I hope cubecraft make the chat filter so strict, that the only messages you can send would be "XD" and "gg".

Also
just because you're trash at every gamemode and wouldn't even be able to get onto these? cute
Why would that be relevant
I wouldn’t just disagree because I know I couldn’t get on them
I already do know that but it is relevant

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats. Now make bedrock unsafe.

I mean safe again :)
Basketman wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, mister HelperLane.
ItzzWxrrior wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
no way this cool guy is helper now 🔥
Mintypie231 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Top Bottom