Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I didn’t say recently

Also I want to mention the post isn’t useless
If there are posts all over the forums that aren’t useless with even less explanation
They simply say no

Anyways I would link to previous posts but people have replied with some of my most used arguments for no so not really necessary to just link to previous posts

Also

Why would that be relevant
I wouldn’t just disagree because I know I couldn’t get on them
I already do know that but it is relevant
YES you are right XD
In fact PvP duels as a gamemode itself causes too many people to be mean so I'm with you, duels should be removed!
Because, although there is ZERO proof for this, more leaderboards = more competitiveness, pvp + competitiveness = less players!!!!!
And why stop there? Might as well remove all gamemodes relating to pvp as they cause people to be mean too!
The only gamemodes that should exist are the non-pvp ones, such as the hugely successful Wing Rush and Tower Defence.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I now rite LEL xDDDDDD :3333 *nuzzles* u are so smart XD why would ANYONE want to be on liderbords XDDDDD :33333

mYF4I0P.png
Only benefits my statement, because it proves I have experience on this kind of topics. Not sure what you were trying to prove here...? Do you really think I would "forget" being on a leaderboard? Lol.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Only benefits my statement, because it proves I have experience on this kind of topics. Not sure what you were trying to prove here...? Do you really think I would "forget" being on a leaderboard? Lol.
XDDD lel u rite anime fanboy has got expeerience LEL should put on job aplication XDDD :3 rawr

Reactions: mastanub

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
... (you're not funny, sorry.)
XDDD lel u rite anime fanboy has got expeerience LEL should put on job aplication XDDD :3 rawr
Tip: Use brain.

Oh, I just found out you're 27 and literally called "SpankMeSanta" + still calling out people for being "anime fanyboys" on the internet ... xD I see I see

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Neither will you considering that you are a hacker that gets regularly banned by sentinel.
Which client are you using next week, Wurst?????
._.
I got banned for "reach" when I was 1 block behind the person.... so I quit lol

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom