Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Lucky Islands, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on MinerWare, try to stay on topic!

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Hiyaa!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I would like to tell you that for the third and final time in a row, @JustNathie will gift the winner of this week's Bedrock challenge a prize. I hope you're ready to mine and craft as the winner of the Bedrock challenge gets a pink bundle!! 🌸💗

The winners of last week's (9) challenges were......
[JAVA] @Loskol (+@Hqtemood and AskGoogle_)
[BEDROCK] @Licht (with 30!!)
Congrats to all of you!!! 🏆
(@licht please reply with your ign and Nathie will sort that out!)

This week, we have a different challenge for each network again.
Now it's time to reveal this week's challenges...! ✨

[BEDROCK] Minerware - Most wins for which you were shifted the whole time :thisisfine:
Extra info: Evidence will need to be a video. And yes, I do mean that you must immediately shift and then can't unshift until the game is over (and you've hopefully won)! And remember, the winner of this challenge gets a pink bundle!!!!!!!!!!!

[JAVA] Lucky Islands - Funniest death 💀
Extra info: Evidence can be a video or screenshot as long as you're able to capture it clearly, but I recommend videos! There will be a poll to vote for the funniest one (if we get multiple submissions...)

As always, I hope you all enjoy and best of luck! ♡

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiyaa!!

For those who don't know how this works, every week I'll be posting a new exciting challenge for you to compete at! I'll generally announce the previous week's winners in the next week's post and you'll have exactly a week to join and share evidence. Anyone can join :)

Firstly, I would like to tell you that for the third and final time in a row, @JustNathie will gift the winner of this week's Bedrock challenge a prize. I hope you're ready to mine and craft as the winner of the Bedrock challenge gets a pink bundle!! 🌸💗

[BEDROCK] Minerware - Most wins for which you were shifted the whole time :thisisfine:
Extra info: Evidence will need to be a video. And yes, I do mean that you must immediately shift and then can't unshift until the game is over (and you've hopefully won)! And remember, the winner of this challenge gets a pink bundle!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra info: Evidence can be a video or screenshot as long as you're able to capture it clearly, but I recommend videos! There will be a poll to vote for the funniest one (if we get multiple submissions...)

Congratulations for the winners and good luck to other players in this chalenge

• Love
  • Heart
Reactions: Thjis and caraMel

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiyaa!!

My ign is 'licht xv'

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hiyaa!!

Congratulations for the winners and good luck to other players in this chalenge:D

• Heart
Reactions: caraMel

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
In the bedrock challenge, do we have to win a lot of games or just one?? And do we have to send every game if we have to win multiple games?
You'll need to send every game, and it's as many as possible! The winner is whoever gets the most 1st places (and if it is a tie a random number generator will be used)

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-24 195836.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-24 195836.png
    901.8 KB · Views: 19

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Does it need to be my own death or can it be someone elses too?

Reactions: caraMel

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
It is almost imposible I might say because there is alot of games that requires u to uncrouch to win it like some parkour or some games where u need to jump a one block whole when it is impossible to do while crouching and some even like this one
also I have toggle crouch using a client means it will be crouching all the time but it does uncrouch when u open inventory or open the main menu like this
so is that allowed , cz things like cook requests and item sorts requires u opening chets wich will uncrouch u

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
It is almost imposible I might say because there is alot of games that requires u to uncrouch to win it like some parkour or some games where u need to jump a one block whole when it is impossible to do while crouching and some even like this one
*Very difficult (not impossible, hehe). Some microgames are definitely not possible, but microgames are randomised, and other players don't get a perfect score each time 🤷‍♀️

also I have toggle crouch using a client means it will be crouching all the time but it does uncrouch when u open inventory or open the main menu like this so is that allowed , cz things like cook requests and item sorts requires u opening chets wich will uncrouch u
This is allowed :)

Finally, I am going to add the following rule in case no-one wins a round 😬
If no-one wins, then the winner of this week's challenge will be whoever has the most points in a round of Minerware! (So if you're reading this, then you should still submit your best attempt!!!!!)

Top Bottom