Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Website Link To Account
Hello everyone! My name is Luzario_, and I wanted to post a thread about this suggestion. I got the idea from my other thread "More Rank Perks". I wanted to add on that. As I always say, if you have any ideas for the thread or you disagree with the thread. Comment.

Steps
First I just want to say this is all optional and your forums account can be not linked to your minecraft account. So anyways. Step 1: Go onto your minecraft account and enter a command (e.g. /link or /link account). You will be given a code and with that code you will go onto the forums > profile > authenticate account, enter the code and confirm it on your minecraft account. And your account will be linked!

Once you done that your name will flash or be the colour of your rank. (e.g. Diamond will be blue. Iron will be silver etc). For gold rank and above you can choose to set a "back drop" on your profile. This is basically a photo behind your profile page. What particle you want on your name. If you have anymore ideas please tell me.

Thats all I have so far (sorry LOL), if you have anymore ideas please tell me. If you disagree comment.

Thats all from me!

~Luzario

Last edited:
Reactions: Saruhh

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really love this idea and I don't know why this hasn't been added yet. I like all your ideas, except the clan ideas because I'm certainly not a fan of clans and I don't think clans are so important so they must be on your profile, it's the opposite, clans aren't important.

Reactions: Luzario

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I really like your idea, having your mc account linked to your forums acc!
I don't think adding clans is really that necessary, lots of people don't have a clan or don't really care about it and I'm not a huge fan of clans either.
But I can understand why some players want to see it added

Reactions: Luzario

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I really like your idea, having your mc account linked to your forums acc!
I don't think adding clans is really that necessary, lots of people don't have a clan or don't really care about it and I'm not a huge fan of clans either.
But I can understand why some players want to see it added
Agreed, Clans is not good.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I have seen this suggested a lot before and am always going to agree with it so +1 from me and I also would love to see it show your stats on your profile page if you choose to show it in your profile settings. Goodluck with your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Website Link To Account
Hello everyone! My name is Luzario_, and I wanted to post a thread about this suggestion. I got the idea from my other thread "More Rank Perks". I wanted to add on that. As I always say, if you have any ideas for the thread or you disagree with the thread. Comment.

Steps
First I just want to say this is all optional and your forums account can be not linked to your minecraft account. So anyways. Step 1: Go onto your minecraft account and enter a command (e.g. /link or /link account). You will be given a code and with that code you will go onto the forums > profile > authenticate account, enter the code and confirm it on your minecraft account. And your account will be linked!

Once you done that your name will flash or be the colour of your rank. (e.g. Diamond will be blue. Iron will be silver etc). For gold rank and above you can choose to set a "back drop" on your profile. This is basically a photo behind your profile page. What particle you want on your name. If you have anymore ideas please tell me.

Thats all I have so far (sorry LOL), if you have anymore ideas please tell me. If you disagree comment.

Thats all from me!

~Luzario

Website Link To Account

Steps

Thats all from me!

~Luzario

This is really nice!!
I think it should be added! +1

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like your idea. I only do not wanna see particles or colors because it will mess up our forums. Every color/particle will make it hard for us to find names in the "Players online" section on the forums. I also do not understand what you mean by a photo behind your pf.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom