Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

It5meSam

Aug 3, 2016
MineconBanner_Game.png

We are excited to announce that the CubeCraft team will be attending MINECON 2016 later this month in Anaheim California! We will be hosting two panels during the event, Game Design and Development with Minecraft as well as Building Communities from Bedrock Up. You can view a full schedule of events for MINECON HERE.

For those curious, the members of our team attending will be myself, @johncoles, @andyschofie, @Marco Slater, @rubik_cube_man, @Efcluke94 and @GingerGeek. A few of our staff team and devs will be there as well (including @Minikloon @CARDAN16 @CyanYellow and @Foodyling).

If you will be there, be sure to let us know. We're looking forward to hopefully meeting some of our awesome players!​
I'll See you there

Reactions: Mac

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Oh my god it is soooo close! I'm so super hyped right now this is unreal! Can't wait to meet all of the cube staff and possibly even some of you guys! ;D

RealSlimePlayz

Sep 23, 2016
Hello!
If you guys do have a extra 2016 minecon cape can you donate me?
cubeCRaft Staff are you hosting anything on Minecon if it is a yes im Really exited and if you are giving me a cape my in game username is RealSlimePlayz
If you did ill be really happy i never had a cape before so :D if you do give me one ill be really thankfull and not know how to pay you back :)

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello!
If you guys do have a extra 2016 minecon cape can you donate me?
cubeCRaft Staff are you hosting anything on Minecon if it is a yes im Really exited and if you are giving me a cape my in game username is RealSlimePlayz
If you did ill be really happy i never had a cape before so :D if you do give me one ill be really thankfull and not know how to pay you back :)
You must scan your ticket there in order to get a cape

Joe Nguyen

Jun 25, 2016
Hey I saw you guys at Minecon, you guys were passing out the card things but you guys didn't give me one. My brother was handed one but not me. Can you guys give me a code?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom