Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is not suggesting the full rebirth of the game.
This is a small suggestion.
Add the removed minigame 'linedash' to mineware as a boss game.
I can't see any negatives to this over than it may take too long but so does TNT run.
Thank you for reading and I hope it gets added!
<3

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
It could be good as a boss game but it would have to be solos and as such a bit chaotic. Also I was never really a fan of line dash if you want that kind of game play slither.io

Reactions: Conea64

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
IDK really, maybe not as a FFA game, because it will be so chaotic, as Meliodas wrote, but like a "duel>get next round" with some changes maybe.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
how will it fit in the play platform you start on in minerware? that would be too small, and an FFA would take a large map. I think a team game as a boss game isn't a good idea either.

Mats3209

Mar 25, 2017
well the opposite of teams, everyone alone. Like Solo (skywars, eggwars lucky islands). You could do line dash with solo and teams, solo would be too chaotic and too big map, and teams would not fit as a boss game

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
This is not suggesting the full rebirth of the game.
This is a small suggestion.
Add the removed minigame 'linedash' to mineware as a boss game.
I can't see any negatives to this over than it may take too long but so does TNT run.
Thank you for reading and I hope it gets added!
<3
Yes, Agreed, it is sad to see a good got removed, hopefully, they will add it back in future!

Reactions: Salty_Shadows

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
When it first came out, it had around 200 (which is really little for a newly realest game)
Then after a couple weeks it had around 60, which is really really small amount of players on that gamemode.

If it did come back, I think they should make it a boss game on Mineaware.
But unfortunately I don't see it coming back as it's own gamemode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom