• Yes!

• No :I

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
There is no way to regule abuse on such a powerful command. It wont be added back EVER. Deal with it:cool:
You're starting to show as a rude person with this comment. I had a suggestion that I said COULD lower abuse. If they let it go for a little bit, and deal with the abusers, it could actually work.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
We know that.
I was making a suggestion where I stated it could lower report abuse. It is a suggestion that could work. I did not say I wanted /report back, though with a bit of changes it could work.
No matter how you do it. IT WONT WORK. If you give it to people who report a certain amount of people. They would still abuse it. If you give it to donors. They would still abuse it. There is no way to regulate it. And still /report is already occupied

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
No matter how you do it. IT WONT WORK. If you give it to people who report a certain amount of people. They would still abuse it. If you give it to donors. They would still abuse it. There is no way to regulate it. And still /report is already occupied
Actually yes there is a way, a long time ago someone suggested /report give you the report system link

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Recently I have noticed there are a lot of people teaming when the shouldn't team, hacking, etc. But I would be able to live with this if I could report them immediately but I cant, to report someone I would have to stop my game if the hacker/team hasn't already killed me, find proof to give, and then put it on forums. With this procedure ahead of me I don't even bother to report the person. Other players say things like "Your going to get banned." and "I'm reporting you!" but I personally don't think either of those things are going to happen.

It would be nice if we could use a command such as /report (player) (reason) [optional: type of hacks] or /ticket (note) and then a certain player's activity could be monitored? I don't know, on most mini-game servers when I see a hacker/teamer or anyone else breaking the rules, I have /report there so I at least have some hope that I wont be seeing that player again.

p.s. the player could be monitored like I said earlier to see if they are actually hacking in later games, we wouldn't want people miss-using this command

I hope you like my idea.
This has been requested a lot and it got removed because it was abused by people who lost a game and wanted to feel better by /report ing them. The amount of false reports the staff would get would severely out number the real reports.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Okay,

This command has been deleted in the past because it was abused by players. I do agree on some situations it could be very useful.

Last edited:

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Okay,

This command has been deleted in the past because it was abused by players. I do agree on some situations it could be very useful.

Record and report rule breakers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/login. If you don't have an account yet on the report page, please read this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/. The guide of how you need to report rule breakers could also be very useful, read that thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/.

Also. the Anti-Cheat is working on by our Developers, so please have some patience for that, it will be released as soon as possible.
This is not a thread asking for help on how to report, nor a thread about the anticheat. Please stick to the topic.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
This has been requested a lot and it got removed because it was abused by people who lost a game and wanted to feel better by /report ing them. The amount of false reports the staff would get would severely out number the real reports.
Because everybody will find any way to call you a hacker... including "autoclicker" when I have 6 CPS :D

Jan 25, 2017
You know, when like 12 year old kid are angry because they are killed. So alot of people will miss-use the command. Your idea is good, but it will cause too much lagg on the server too. I am reporting 5-10 players a day, just hope the anti-cheat will be there soon!

pretty_pickle

Feb 3, 2017
There is no way to regule abuse on such a powerful command. It wont be added back EVER. Deal with it:cool:
why the need to be rude about it yes its likely not gonna happen but people are aloud to talk about it you've stated your opinion people understand so there's no need to keep posting the same thing over again

Reactions: Buuuddy

pretty_pickle

Feb 3, 2017
Recently I have noticed there are a lot of people teaming when the shouldn't team, hacking, etc. But I would be able to live with this if I could report them immediately but I cant, to report someone I would have to stop my game if the hacker/team hasn't already killed me, find proof to give, and then put it on forums. With this procedure ahead of me I don't even bother to report the person. Other players say things like "Your going to get banned." and "I'm reporting you!" but I personally don't think either of those things are going to happen.

It would be nice if we could use a command such as /report (player) (reason) [optional: type of hacks] or /ticket (note) and then a certain player's activity could be monitored? I don't know, on most mini-game servers when I see a hacker/teamer or anyone else breaking the rules, I have /report there so I at least have some hope that I wont be seeing that player again.

p.s. the player could be monitored like I said earlier to see if they are actually hacking in later games, we wouldn't want people miss-using this command

I hope you like my idea.
this would be a good idea except for so many users abuse it also there are not enough staff to watch all the players that have been reported it is much easier on them if they can just see the proof in a video or screenshots and ban them its quicker for the staff and more hackers can be banned the way it is now

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Ok
This is a suggestion and I do want other people to give their thoughts and opinions even though this has been suggested numerous of times in the past, so this thread will remain open.
thanks I'm sorry.

I disagree with this but I do think the system for reporting should be made way easier, videos should on,y have to be uploaded to the site not YouTube (yes, yes I know what you are going to say but it would make it so much easier for us) and we should be able to report multiple players at once...

Reactions: Cyan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom