Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Itz Wwo

Member
Feb 25, 2020
1
0
17
22
Please add TNT run as a minigame, I know a lot of people want it, and the one we have on Minerware is tbh just bad.
 

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
Yes, i like TnT Run, but TNT in Minerware its really bad (for me). I'd like to see this implemented in the game. Good suggesstion. Keep going!
 

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
I would like to have a TNT run mode too. But I don't think many people would actually play it. I think it was once, but it was scrapped due to insuficient players playing it.
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom