Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Yes, the new arcade games are indeed very fun, I favour the Layer Spleef minigame, but the old arcade had been around for so long, and everyone loved the games. The Spleef with different maps, hide and seek, paintball, parkour minigame and much more?

I would have thought that an 'update' to the arcade lobby wouldn't 'remove' the classic games, but instead 'add' more games to them. To me, it would have made more sense to add more games on as an improvement, but instead, all the classic, and original games were removed, and only four new games were added.

I'm not disappointed, or complaining about the new update, I'm just expressing my opinion about it :). I do miss the old arcade lobby...
Please let me know your opinions!

~ Foxy011

Reactions: wietparkiet

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
i miss super craft bros but i dont care anymore because i can just play super smash brothers melee on my gamecube

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
and everyone loved the games.

~ Foxy011
- Hour Glass
Nobody played it. Games took too long to start, and IF they ever started, most of the time with only 3 to 5 players.

- Hide and Seek
Around 1 year ago it just disappeared. I didnt knew why (wasnt on the forums back then). But before it got removed, I cant remember it has been very popular.

- Parkour Minigame
My personal favorite.
Same as Hour Glass; games took too long to start because nobody joined a game.

The only misses are Quake Craft, TNT run and Spleef. Because the last two sort of returned I dont think they did bad at all. We definitely needed an update, and I think Cubecraft came with the right solution.

I hope you agree with me, if not, I'll hear your reactions.

Marijn_

Reactions: Foxy011

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Yes, I miss the old arcade games. I enjoyed spleef, paintball, and parkour minigame the most. While I do enjoy the new games and recreated paintball and spleef, I also miss the old gameplay and maps.

parkour minigame wasn't overly popular but, at the same time, it wasn't exactly dead either.

The recreated paintball and spleef are both fun and dynamic. The maps in spleef are beautiful in their own right, but I find them less than ideal for a good, direct pvp spleef match. But at the same time, the new map configurations add to the challenge of not only pvp spleefing, but being more mindful of where you are moving. In the old maps, you didn't need to worry as much and could afford to be reckless... this is definitely not the case on the new maps.

I particularly miss the old bowspleef maps the most, along with frozen and pizza. They were epic spleef games and I hope they make a return. Spleef is the most popular arcade game and so it would make sense to keep adding to it by bringing back some of the old spleef maps as well as create new modes and maps.

Bowspleef is terrible in Layer Spleef. I find the new map configuration and sizes are ineffective for how I used to bowspleef. The new system has completely altered the way I spleef. I used to be a very aggressive bowspleefer, but now I am more on the defense on the new maps.

Like you, I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but more so just nostalgic for some of the old games and maps. My wish is for the return of: Arena, Spiral, and Pizza, as these were outstanding maps and spleef games. There was nothing like it!

wietparkiet

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
Belgium - Antwerp
Well there is a 'SOON' sign in the lobby, like a real arcade who keeps updating their arcade machine cabinets so people have a big choice of games to play.
And that's all we're getting...

+ let's just hope they will return one day, it will be worth waiting for I'm sure!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
-
Hour Glass
Nobody played it. Games took too long to start, and IF they ever started, most of the time with only 3 to 5 players.

People did play it. Though it wasn't one of my favorites, it was actually a very popular game in the Arcade. It wasn't noticed as much since it wasn't next to the main games, more off to the side. It also created lag, but there was a fair amount of players that played Hour Glass.

Reactions: Spleefy

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
- Hour Glass

- Hide and Seek
Around 1 year ago it just disappeared. I didnt knew why (wasnt on the forums back then). But before it got removed, I cant remember it has been very popular.

- Parkour Minigame
My personal favorite.
Same as Hour Glass; games took too long to start because nobody joined a game.

The only misses are Quake Craft, TNT run and Spleef. Because the last two sort of returned I dont think they did bad at all. We definitely needed an update, and I think Cubecraft came with the right solution.

I hope you agree with me, if not, I'll hear your reactions.

Marijn_

I totally understand your point, and I suppose you're right, looking back, there weren't ,any players that went on hourglass, and other games. But they were good games. I suppose more people play with the new arcade update, so maybe Cubecraft did come up with the right solution. Thank you for your opinion anyway! :) (I think hide and seek got removed because it wasn't updated to the current update) as people have told me.

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade

I can vouch for that... I have been on at all different time zones and, although not as popular as some of the other arcade games, there was usually some activity in Hour Glass.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
I definitely miss Paintball and the old Spleef. Maybe they'll make a return?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom