Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think that there should be water buckets on eggwars. I'm thinking about a stack of gold maybe. It'd be really cool to de-falldamage yourself with a water bucket on eggwars. Idk, tell me what you think.
i would say what most people have said before about this idea, Buckets do not belong in eggwars, they are too overpowered and could be used majorly to troll your teammates and protect your egg
People will just cover their egg with water over the obby and make it much harder as mining speed decreases in water and u can suffocate, players can manipulate water to cover the entire island and troll their teammates
map.JPG

This is a map that already has water on it (Magic) and look at the out come, do you still want water buckets in eggwars?
Credit to @Orangeric88 for this picture
People can put it on the side of their island and never have to worry of the void because they keep swimming upwards
people can build all the way to build limit place a water bucket down and fall on your egg
Eggwars will become a huge mess if buckets got added so i see eggwars good as it is now with buckets not getting added

Reactions: MooTa

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
i would say what most people have said before about this idea, Buckets do not belong in eggwars, they are too overpowered and could be used majorly to troll your teammates and protect your egg
People will just cover their egg with water over the obby and make it much harder as mining speed decreases in water and u can suffocate, players can manipulate water to cover the entire island and troll their teammates
View attachment 125797
This is a map that already has water on it (Magic) and look at the out come, do you still want water buckets in eggwars?
Credit to @Orangeric88 for this picture
People can put it on the side of their island and never have to worry of the void because they keep swimming upwards
people can build all the way to build limit place a water bucket down and fall on your egg
Eggwars will become a huge mess if buckets got added so i see eggwars good as it is now with buckets not getting added
I disagree, there will be so many troller using water.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This has been denied numerous times by the community for many reasons, a few are

1. Water bucket pros like preston can negate ALL fall damage which is very overpowered in skygames
2. The abuse of the water can cover the egg, as seen in the photo in an above post you can exploit this off the map magic, unless you block yourself in, obsidian is practically unbreakable in water
3. Even though it balances the punch bow this an extreme annoyance in op mode because they can easily swim back up and if in the right spot not be able to be shot out so its down to an eternal gear break issue again

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

InspiratioNation

I would think this would be a great idea if extreme mode was added but this does not belong in eggwars at it's current state, it is way to overpowered and enforces campers and no one would ever worry about the void again which takes away the main idea of islands in the sky. Also trolls can become extremely annoying to their teammates and the egg would be impossible to break because the whole team could get there before the obsidian breaks. Also this would make some items useless: Punch Bow, Knockback 2 Mushroom, (op) Fists, to name a few.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I would think this would be a great idea if extreme mode was added but this does not belong in eggwars at it's current state, it is way to overpowered and enforces campers and no one would ever worry about the void again which takes away the main idea of islands in the sky. Also trolls can become extremely annoying to their teammates and the egg would be impossible to break because the whole team could get there before the obsidian breaks. Also this would make some items useless: Punch Bow, Knockback 2 Mushroom, (op) Fists, to name a few.
I beg to differ in 1.8 the crit knockback is a pretty far fling

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
I think that there should be water buckets on eggwars. I'm thinking about a stack of gold maybe. It'd be really cool to de-falldamage yourself with a water bucket on eggwars. Idk, tell me what you think.
Meh, dont think its the right gamemode for that item. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom