Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should There Be Water Buckets In Eggwars?

• Yes! Interesting

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No! To op and not necessary

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
I think @iMakeYouBroke idea of putting lava buckets in eggwars was kind of op. The idea is interesting but it would lead to a lot of other items being added. Water buckets are simple and don't usually kill people like that (besides drowning and falling off the edge). It could have all sorts of purposes such as climbing, landing jumps, etc. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUUUU THINK!!!!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
This is suggested yesterday, if you were wondering for the thread here it is: (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/water.175485/#post-708394), so I'm just going to repeat what I thought there.

It depends on the situation, if you're stuck and you have no blocks I understand you want a water bucket to save yourself. But if a camper is building a skybase, someone is building to him and once he's there the person jumps down and quickly places water underneath his feet and destroyes the oppenents egg. It depends on the situation but maybe it's better to leave it like this, and just to bring more blocks with you. They aren't that expensive ;)

Reactions: TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This is suggested yesterday, if you were wondering for the thread here it is: (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/water.175485/#post-708394), so I'm just going to repeat what I thought there.

It depends on the situation, if you're stuck and you have no blocks I understand you want a water bucket to save yourself. But if a camper is building a skybase, someone is building to him and once he's there the person jumps down and quickly places water underneath his feet and destroyes the oppenents egg. It depends on the situation but maybe it's better to leave it like this, and just to bring more blocks with you. They aren't that expensive ;)
^^-1

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This is way to op you can just put obsidian on your egg and cover it with water, and no one can break it you can also drown your island with it. It is to overpowered but I do like the reduce fall damage with the water buckets

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

Ive seen it way more times than just once
This would take away the fall damage, people could spam water all over their island, and get rid of lava. I personally am not a fan of this.
she is right water negates all fall damage you could just jump from any height and quickly water bucket and live! a pro at this stunt is TBNRfrags
I don't think this will get added cause then if you fall of the map the water would catch you and save you.
in op mode enderpearls do that as well

Reactions: Brittley

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
People can have their island full of spamming with water, and then you will still live longer in the water, this is my opinion but I find it not as a good idea.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
As i have said in previous posts, it will be Way too OP. Unless cubecraft adds a EXTREMELY overpowered mode, then I'd prefer not to have this implemented.

Thanks for the suggestion <3 If you need any help send me a PM.

Thanks, James Lawrence

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom