Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't think it's possible to add a watchdog in every game. Although this has been suggested so many times before. You can take a look at it on other posts.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Watchdog is a hypixel anti cheat, so if Cubecraft uses it, it will likely be sued...

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Cubecraft can't use Hypixel's anticheat. I honestly don't think they should; Sentinel has been way better than watchdog recently, you used to see a hacker every 10 games but now you are lucky to see one at all in a day.

Reactions: Færøyene
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey!

Just two things to say:

1) Here isn't called "Watchdog" that's the hypixel anticheat. Here's called "Sentinel".
2) And about the anticheat itself, is probably going to get worked in a near future because cubecraft is hiring lots of developers (:

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Cubecraft can't use Hypixel's anticheat. I honestly don't think they should; Sentinel has been way better than watchdog recently, you used to see a hacker every 10 games but now you are lucky to see one at all in a day.
Watchdog is a mess, they have many developers but it still gets bypassed constantly.

GoodGuyZEK

May 29, 2019
Scotland
twitch.tv
ADD WATCHDOG IM TIRED OF GETTING A LOTS OF HACKERS I LOSE A LOT OF GAMES BEQUZ THE HACKERS ADD WATCHDOG

Watchdog is the anti-cheat used by Hypixel and as such CubeCraft Games will not use it since it is not their property and nor will they have permission to use it.

CubeCraft use their own anti-cheat "sentinel" and It is effective to a degree but it certainly is far from perfect and needs so much work which the developers are trying to do for all platforms

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
They don’t have enough bedrock staff just report the hackers

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Bullshit even in java it is bad because it keeps false banning alot of people aint happening in hypixel
You would be surprised how imperfect Watchdog is on Hypixel. It also false bans people on Hypixel, and a now-deleted thread over there tested Hypixel's Watchdog. It's far from perfect, and what's worse is that Watchdog ban appeals are practically automatically denied.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom