Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Jan 30, 2016
Hello!

So, yesterday, I said a not very nice phrase (It was not cussing) to the other team since the teams weren't equal so it wasn't fair. As a result, I was kicked from the game. Fearing of being banned, kicked again or muted, I haven't said anything bad since. Then I came on today, trying to chat "gg" and it says that I have been muted for 30 days for language. Thinking, why am I getting muted, when I was already kicked and I stopped, I clicked on the link to find someone had reported me for saying the same phrase. Thinking, why am I being muted when I already got a warning kick? I am very sorry for what I did and I know that it wasn't right. I just would like to chat with my friends on cubecraft and am now unable too. Plus, I think its unfair to get a warning kick, and then be like ok, I stopped now, I don't want to be muted and then being muted even though I haven't said anything since. So I was wondering what the policy is for this? I mean it just doesn't seem fair or right to me. Thank you for reading my forum, I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Kate/mimiperiwinkle13

U

Unipotato

Hello, Kate.

Yesterday when you were kicked, it was by a helper, who was punishing you to the best of their ability for what you said. However, the punishment for a Targeted Chat Offence is not a kick, it is a mute. After you were kicked, the helper passed your name and a screenshot of what you did onto a moderator who then fully dealt with the issue by muting you. At Cubecraft, almost all of our punishments are either mutes or bans. Staff members kick only when the offence isn't very severe, or when they're helpers and cannot do anything else.

I hope this cleared up all of your questions, but if you have any more, don't hesitate to contact me!

-Locked.

Reactions: Exull
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom