Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see/play this map on the Cubecraft server?

• Yes

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • It's a start, but it needs a lot more work

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
It looks nice, I like the helicopters and tanks :D But there are a few minor changes I would do. First would be the congruency of the center island. I could see why it would make it a bit more fair, but it looks a bit ugly in my opinion, its fine if its not perfectly between each island. Next would be the trees, they look a bit too slim and though its not a necessity for all trees they tend to look better curved.
Okay, I'll work on that and see what I can do better in future maps

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
I think the tank and the plane look really good. The island's a bit small and shapeless in my opinion, but that's a quick-and-easy fix. Definitely a nice little map you've got here.
Hey, Huracan here!

The concept of your map is nice, but in my opinion you used to much world edit to make the islands round and to copy/paste the islands around the main one. You will need more structures and organics to make this map nice to play on, because currently it looks abit flat.
Also, try to add some more colors to give a nice feeling to the map.

I like it that you used diffrent biomes to change the grass color!

Keep on building like this and make sure you update us with new pictures of your map.

Greetings!

Huracan

Okay, thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: HuracanFTW

crownedqueen

Jun 24, 2016
i think it needs more detailing and terraforming, & putting your map up for download. gives the whole map to the world not for the server which is what, i am assuming you are doing haha keep up the work.

MartijnMC

Nov 17, 2015
The Netherlands
i think it needs more detailing and terraforming, & putting your map up for download. gives the whole map to the world not for the server which is what, i am assuming you are doing haha keep up the work.

This map was submitted ages ago plz dont look at my awful building skills xD

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey there! ;)
I don't know if you are new here but you are not allowed to reply to a thread where the last post has been more then 2 weeks ago.

So if you are new here, first look at the datum of the latest post before replying :P
If you have any questions I recommend you ask a Moderator.

Glossenra

Jan 12, 2016
I like it, I love it, I want to see it published! (I say with a sing-song tune)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom