Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hai all, wanted to make a 3rd introduction because one it's been over 3 years, two I was bored and three the forums community has completely changed throughout the past year with more and more Bedrock users joining and also some new Java faces so without further ado let's begin!

So for those who don't know me I'm Warz and I go by many names such as SpringWarz, SeasonalWarz, SummerWarz... etc. and I'm currently a Sr moderator for helper recruitment and other responsibilities on top of moderation as of today as well as I make up a third of the Scottish staff team (I was also QA for a year but I chose to resign to focus more on moderation) and in terms of moderation I moderate both Java and Bedrock on top of other platforms (Discord and Forums). This is actually my second time being a staff member with the first lasting from 25/08/2018 (Date when I got helper) to 4/11/2019 (Where I resigned as a mod) and the second being from either the 3rd or 4th February 2020 (Mod again) until now. I do currently enjoy what I'm doing and don't exactly have plans to quit yet as I do have some goals. For those wondering how I got mod a second time, basically Zed made this thread here back almost 2 years ago and literally as a result of that thread I had at least 10 people dm me asking for my return which all honestly here I only came back as I felt as though I did better at school within the team rather than out 😅 But joking aside I wanted to return as I missed helping out this amazing community.

Now for a bit of my irl self which I don't have much to say since I'm kinda a nolife when it comes to moderation thanks to this pandemic (Hope everyone is safe though <3), but I have recently left High school with quite a few qualifications and do plan to go to University soon next year to either study Maths or Geography. On top of that I do enjoy History which I've never taken before though do expect me to be a nerd at anything history related and also Science which I took Chemistry and Biology in High school. Throughout my high school years I was quite a quiet kid so if you have me added on discord or anywhere else don't expect me to have much to say rather than a few starter conversations because of that as I do prefer to focus on tasks on hand (In this case moderation or games) first before convos, though that doesn't mean I don't like to chat or say Hi every once in a while. I also enjoy reading, mainly fact books or again History/Science or same applies to YT apart from chess content youtubers as I am a fan of chess despite being bad at it haha. This also goes for my video game collection that is yet again filled with history mainly ww2 games and also UNO + a few Ghost hunting games.

As for Cubecraft, nowadays I play parkour or sometimes minerware when I'm not moderating (Which is fairly rare haha) though I did use to be no 18 on the Solo Eggwars leaderboard like 2 years ago, though that has dropped quite a bit. I was also quite a big fan of Speed eggwars and played that throughout it's existence. I personally go by SeasonalWarz on Java and SpringWarz on Bedrock which SpringWarz used to be a past username of mines on Java but I have been around the community since June 2015 after seeing a bunch of youtubers play a fairly popular gamemode called Eggwars and since 1.9 I've been playing solo over team which as said I no longer play anymore though might return to it soon :)

I don't really have much to say about myself but thanks to this amazing community and also for the new friends I've made along the way in the staff team who have supported me and believed in me in the things that I could do, I appreciate you all <3 (And also all those Warz emotes and threads some of you guys have made which while it looks like I hate them, I still do find joy from them haha)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me :) Also to quote a very famous once in a lifetime line said by me during community games "You've crossed the line right there buddy"

Last edited:

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Hi SeasonalWarz, this introduction is absolutely lovely! It's good to hear more from you. I'm glad to hear that you're still helping the community after quite a few years. You've done a great job and it's a good thing you're still part of the staff team. I look forward to seeing you for many years to come. Keep up the great work you've always done!

• Love
Reactions: SpringWarz

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Heya SeasonalWarz, as someone newer to the forums Im very happy to see you making another introduction! Im glad I got to learn a little bit about you, and your journey with the staff team. Keep up the good work :)

• Love

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
1632095916480.png

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Absolutely loved your re-introduction <3. You're an amazing friend and you've done so much for the community already, it's greatly appreciated! I've definitely gotten to know you better recently, but this thread has helped as well :). I love your way of explaining hehe. Also, you should hit me up for some spooky ghost hunting soon!!
Love you lots :)

• Love
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom