SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Serious post now
While I do understand that Warz is a fun and often quite spammy emote to use, I generally do not agree with it being added as a emote sorry. Reasons being I don't want to make a message for locking a thread or for warning etc. without somebody reacting to it with a Warz emote + since more requested emotes tend to be spammed after days being implemented and that I don't want my profile page to be a page for spam only

So yeah, I do understand and I don't mind it being used, but I rather not have people reacting to my posts for when I make a lock message etc. 😄

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
Coming from recent discussion with admin team on Discord, the whole thing with a specific set of reaction emotes is that they originally didn't want this premade set of emotes but they had to go with this due to current issues, they're just working with the company they worked with before so that they can bring out a bunch of new minor stuff like we saw with the new subforum logo things.

I don't feel however like the Warz emote should be added. I've had concerns about the use of the emote in the past, and from what Warz has said, it seems like he is tired of the joke himself. It's also a slippery slope into adding more things that are specifically just made to make fun of people and stuff which imo is already a massive issue. I don't want anything more that encourages people to meme/make fun of people, regardless of a "joke" or not.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
But Warz, Only I can use the Warz emote

As for the rest I don’t know why people are able to react to locked threads, it seems pointless as if contributes little to nothing to the conversation.
That's just a joke I've came up with, anyone can use it.
As for the locked threads and such, those were examples for posts that I do make. What said applies to every post on the forums that anyone can make

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
That's just a joke I've came up with, anyone can use it.
As for the locked threads and such, those were examples for posts that I do make. What said applies to every post on the forums that anyone can make
Yeah I completely understand your POV. It honestly didn’t cross my mind about how much it would be spammed on you, this was a fun idea while it lasted haha.

Rip escalation

Reactions: Conea64
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom