Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I think it's so people are actually aware they are necro-ing, as many reply to threads they aren't aware are inactive. (especially if someone else necroed and you reply after as it has been bumped, not knowing it's a necro)
Correct, I get that entirely but, if that’s the case why not just lock the post instead after 3 weeks? If you want to avoid it and not warn people with it and that’s your goal I see no point of warning when alternatively you could auto lock a post and avoid anyone getting warned even with the warning message

Reactions: Jukaido
D

Deleted member 469419

Correct, I get that entirely but, if that’s the case why not just lock the post instead after 3 weeks? If you want to avoid it and not warn people with it and that’s your goal I see no point of warning when alternatively you could auto lock a post and avoid anyone getting warned even with the warning message
I'll be honest. What you're saying was already suggested a month ago more less, so I did not want to repeat the topic of this thread. If I'd be active on the forums by that time, I'd comment into it and I would give my feedback. Even though I still saying that there is no necessity of auto-lock threads, since we can implement a friendly-message that alert players' to avoid the necro-posting. The big problem of lock threads automatically is that, perhaps the rule of necro-posting may change in a few months or even weeks so players can give their feedback or bring back to the original thread in which you were able to reply to a thread with a good reason. So as it changed as it was originally (As I've been informed) don't see any important inconvenient of adding this.

I still saying my suggestion is way more good though. It's a simple one. It's just to adding a warning so players can keep their activity without necro-replies and therefore avoid lot of warnings for necro-posting which you can get confused with it sometimes (even myself got warned few days ago lol).

But, if you want, as soon this thread get locked (whatever is the reason) you can create again the same suggestion.

Although this is the best alternative we count with at the moment to avoid the necro-posting since the others got unsuccessful.

Also, it's not necessary to repeat the same post... You said practically the same thing like 4 times.

Edit: This is probably going to be my last reply about your concerns. Have a nice day and thank you for your multiple feedbacks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 404Owl
D

Deleted member 469419

Thread bumped!

Edit: Feel free to comment and share your thoughts with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom