Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skotose_me

Oct 22, 2020
I think some staff is a kinda dumb. I got a warning for swearing because ANOTHER player started being toxic at me and I get the warning? at least give the other guy a warning too wtf? This guys tells me to suck my mom and i just responded to it.

Why did i get the warning for this

Attachments

• 0yyc1ROGSyQb8g6UMY2w_0.png
    0yyc1ROGSyQb8g6UMY2w_0.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 102

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I think some staff is a kinda dumb. I got a warning for swearing because ANOTHER player started being toxic at me and I get the warning? at least give the other guy a warning too wtf? This guys tells me to suck my mom and i just responded to it.

Why did i get the warning for this
Hi!

If someone is being toxic to you it doesn't mean it's a reason to be allowed to swear at them. Toxicity is allowed on this server once it remains minor. Major toxicity could be reported for bullying. Also, keep in mind that warnings are not visible on our appeals page and only we are able to see them.

Skotose_me

Oct 22, 2020
Hi!

If someone is being toxic to you it doesn't mean it's a reason to be allowed to swear at them. Toxicity is allowed on this server once it remains minor. Major toxicity could be reported for bullying. Also, keep in mind that warnings are not visible on our appeals page and only we are able to see them.
yeah but this is clearly minor toxicity

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
You also cannot know if the player has received a warning or not, because warnings do not show up on the appeals site, therefore you shouldn't've judged, you can ask the staff member who warned you if they warned them as well though!
Enjoy the rest of your day.

• Love
Reactions: Skotose_me
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom