Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I recently played this game called "Doki Doki Literature club!", and I have to say, it is one of the best visual novels i have ever read/played.
So me, being the trash graphic designer i am, decided to make some pretty decent artwork because i enjoyed this game so much. If you haven't played the game and want to play it, look away now because it's major spoilers. Yes warning it's kind of graphic (i guess).

YEAH THIS IS IT P2.png
YEPTHIS IS IT.png
Hope you like it because I love this game and my artwork. Thank you bye (lol)
[P.S your opinion is always nice <3]

Reactions: remio and Earth

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't see how it is graphic
Maybe if I didn't know what Doki Doki Literature Club was I would find the second picture a bit intimidating
I don't know

Either way I love minimalistic art so I like them both since this second is the first but with the games twist on it

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I don't see how it is graphic
Maybe if I didn't know what Doki Doki Literature Club was I would find the second picture a bit intimidating
I don't know

Either way I love minimalistic art so I like them both since this second is the first but with the games twist on it
Thanks, and the only reason I put graphic is because of the minimal amount of blood there is as I said some 12 year old is bound to report it.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I recently played this game called "Doki Doki Literature club!", and I have to say, it is one of the best visual novels i have ever read/played.
So me, being the trash graphic designer i am, decided to make some pretty decent artwork because i enjoyed this game so much. If you haven't played the game and want to play it, look away now because it's major spoilers. Yes warning it's kind of graphic (i guess).

Hope you like it because I love this game and my artwork. Thank you bye (lol)
[P.S your opinion is always nice <3]

Those are awesome! :D

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do not play the game, and I didn't even know the game.
But I really like the artwork

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom