Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Now, I know that I said I would only make part two if I got 10 people to react on the previous post. But then I was like, eh, 9/10 ain't bad. So I made part two anyway. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As night fell, the children who were from Emily's village noticed that she didn't return at all. The older ones split up, some chaperoning the young ones home while the rest dredged the woods in vain, calling out for the young girl. For a strange reason, no other mobs spawned or walked in that dense foliage as the eldest hunted. As the night went on, they knew they had to return to the village. The villagers were in shock that one of their own was missing. A hunting party of ten went out. Some never know what happened. None of them returned. But it was the next day that all of them would be very afraid. It was a beautiful sunset at the end of that day, burning a luscious color of red. But no one paid attention to this blood-colored square that sank beneath the horizon, as they were too preoccupied with their loss. No one could focus on their work easily, and some of the smiths pounded even louder on their workstations to try and drive out their rage into their work. This would be a show of emotion that they would regret. Night fell, and the night guard went up on the walls, continuing to make a lot of noise. Sharpening swords and hitting targets, the guard was completely on edge and wished that they could avenge their loss once they knew what it was. A massive roar erupted from the forests that they watched, and every man on those parapets had their blood freeze. The local wildlife hightailed it out of their normal nightly grazing grounds. The trees in the distance sounded as if they were getting ripped apart as something big charged through them. One of the guards was said to be questioning if it was a ravager. He was sorely mistaken. The beast itself charged out of the woods, powerful arms swinging without abandon. It had moss that grew on its furry body, and seemed to radiate something of a swampy nature as it took each step leaving a mucky footprint behind. Its maw had no teeth to be seen, but it was so large it seemed to resemble a portal that should have remained closed. It was as tall as a small tree and as wide as one too. Its receptive antennae on top reacted to every sound that came to it, and sometimes they became so solid from the soundwaves they were almost like antlers. But the scariest thing about it was the exposed heart. It beat in a steady tempo as if it were being drummed out by a bug in the coding itself. The beast charged straight into the reinforced doors, shaking the entire wall. The guardsmen were thrown off their feet. They quickly scrambled upwards and started firing at the beast. It hit the doors again and again, shaking the very foundations that were constructed to keep normal threats out. It kept getting pelted with everything the villagers had, but it made no difference. Then the doors flew out, and the beast was inside.

To call it a massacre would be an understatement. The victims were either torn apart or engulfed in the maw of the beast. The lucky ones merely were squeezed or fractured to their demise. The guardsmen panicked, doing everything that came to instinct when fighting it, but to no avail. Every man, woman, and child in that village was doomed to fall. When the sun rose, it shone upon the ashes of the village, fires that were made by sparks still burning to spout enormous trails of smoke in the air. Nobody really knows the complete details of that night, but there was ample enough information to describe it. No one really knew anything about the beast itself from personal experience however. A team of the greatest hunters followed the tracks to the fabled cave, and tales were told of a great battle there at the entrance. They emptied entire quivers into the beast and broke blades in it. Only a couple of them made it out alive. Some say members from the legendary Order went there and disappeared for a short while. Even the pillager tribes gave space to the unknown being who lived there. As for this story, I have simply compiled it from the many sources who confirm the legend true. A retired pillager who survived the cave encounter, a translated quicksong from a chancing parrot, a relative of one of the guardsmen who just managed to get within their door, and one of the very hunters who fought at the cave entrance. Many have their own opinions about it, but everyone respects it. In this new age, all of the realms are wary. Some simply flee to servers like the one you're on to forget about the events. Some stay within their worlds to confront it. Only the most skilled or paid now venture down into those depths, my brothers and sisters. May you never be caught on the wrong side of this powerful creature. For there are many new stories coming in, telling every story with the same message.

Beware the Warden.

For now, I remain to you,
-The Wanderer.

*DISCLAIMER* - This is not official Mojang or Cubecraft Lore, this is completely fanmade. Don't be kept awake at night so easily.

Reactions: Axyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom