Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
No big deal,all you need to do is play PAINTBALL.
Why is this the best gamemode to harvest points?

For every kill you do in paintball you get:
1 Point. With like 9 kills per game(1 out of the 10 games until winner is determined) you already count up like 90 coins

For every win (1 out of the 10 games until winner is determined) you also get an average of 15 coins.I usually end up with 25 points per round. 150 Points here,not bad if you win all games like I do.

Then ,once the winner gets determined, you get a massive 100 points reward.
In an casual game you will earn almost 350 Points In 1 Match.
[I usually end up with more than that because I earn every win like 25 points]

I started yesterday with 200 Points,and now Im at 1434 Points and I won like 20 games.

Look at the statistics and earnings here: http://imgur.com/a/zQB98

Reactions: GeldHaftige

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Wouldn't say that's the best way to get points, but it's pretty good. Duels or FFA are much better as you get 10 points for winning duels, and 1 point per kill in FFA.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Wouldn't say that's the best way to get points, but it's pretty good. Duels or FFA are much better as you get 10 points for winning duels, and 1 point per kill in FFA.
for those that dislike close combat like I do,you better play Paintball for sure
You also get 1 point per kill like in FFA

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
How to get points really fast:

be good and win eggwars games. you get 50 points
Plus egg breaks and kills. Can easily get upwards of 100 points in less than 10 minutes plus the 250 exp which means fast levels. Just keep playing through matches and you can really save up so points. On a good day, I've gone up 2000 points in 3-4 hours. :P

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion, the best way to get points is team survival games as you get 5 points whenever someone in your team gets a kill and 1 point whenever someone dies. Also, you get 25 points for winning. So, if your team gets a lot of kills and wins, you get a lot of points

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Well done. Your KD is very high And your wins against lose is also much. You must to play the game that you are Good in and where you have fun. Paintball is not for every player the best way for getting points. Some people are better in other games And get There also more points

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Well done. Your KD is very high And your wins against lose is also much. You must to play the game that you are Good in and where you have fun. Paintball is not for every player the best way for getting points. Some people are better in other games And get There also more points
2017-06-19_18.18.23.png

Also not correct,you cant really earn points in Tower Defence and I like this gamemode more than Paintball

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Dang, that is really good. My highest kill streak was 11 and I got the very first game I played. XD.
What game settings do you play with usually? (Gun type and map)
im a stone rank. I prefer Lego,and play regular mode unless the gold ranks pop up and change it but I dont mind it as I win anyways. I would not suggest to camp but better to just yolo push through the enemy defences.
I play with standard settings

Reactions: TheBrownster

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I've put many hours into all the games on the server and I believe that Survival Games is the best source of points, IF you're good at it.

Survival Games Distribution of Points:
  • 1 point per player that dies before you
  • 5 points per kill
  • 25 points per win
I almost always get 7 kills per game, plus I can finish them super quickly, I'd say 2-4 minutes average depending on the number of people in each game.

Let's imagine that I get a game of Jurassic and it's full, 17 players excluding myself of course and I get 8 kills to win the game.

25 (for winning)
17 (1*dead players)
40 (kills*5)
= 82 points in 4 minutes at most

60/4 = 15 games in an hour
82*15 = 1,230 points per hour

giphy.gif

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No big deal,all you need to do is play PAINTBALL.
Why is this the best gamemode to harvest points?

For every kill you do in paintball you get:
1 Point. With like 9 kills per game(1 out of the 10 games until winner is determined) you already count up like 90 coins

For every win (1 out of the 10 games until winner is determined) you also get an average of 15 coins.I usually end up with 25 points per round. 150 Points here,not bad if you win all games like I do.

Then ,once the winner gets determined, you get a massive 100 points reward.
In an casual game you will earn almost 350 Points In 1 Match.
[I usually end up with more than that because I earn every win like 25 points]

I started yesterday with 200 Points,and now Im at 1434 Points and I won like 20 games.

Look at the statistics and earnings here: http://imgur.com/a/zQB98
I play a lot of paintball lately and sure..

I'll try to win and kill more people to get more points now, I didn't realised you can get so much points for that :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom