Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolffhartog

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
that people can vote on wich minigame can come now for example: collect 10 golden nuggets or fly to the moon or jump in the void. And then people can vote on these 3 (changes after every minigame) and then people dont know wich minigame has won

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I quite don't understand what you mean my friend. Can you please explain this better?

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I don't really get what you are trying to say explain it again and be more specific please ;)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think he mean that when you join a game you can vote for which minigame you want to play next.
You get 3 options and everyone in the game can vote, the game with the most votes win and will be the next minigame.

The thing with this is that it will take so long time to play if people have to vote after every minigame.

Reactions: remio
Aug 22, 2017
I don't really like this. The whole point of Minerware is to play random games. Voting would defeat the purpose of this.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I quite don't understand what you mean my friend. Can you please explain this better?
In Minerware
People should be able to vote for which microgames are played

Anyways as for the suggestion I've seen a lot of the same reasoning on this thread which I personally feel the same way but to make it a bit more understandable why, because the game mode is based off of Warioware an old Nintendo title where you play a lot of minigames
So the game Minerware is truly a great 1 for me (it's actually the game that got me to join the server in the first place) so I do think this would bring some real negativity to any player whom just wants to play some Minerware

Jan 5, 2017
that people can vote on wich minigame can come now for example: collect 10 golden nuggets or fly to the moon or jump in the void. And then people can vote on these 3 (changes after every minigame) and then people dont know wich minigame has won
I understand what you mean but then people can just choose where there good in? Right?

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
I understand what you mean but then people can just choose where there good in? Right?

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom