Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Your_Demise

Dec 27, 2016
As you know currently voting on Cubecraft gives you nothing but a nice message. I think that voting could give you some rewards such as quite a few points as that would be helpful or it could give vanity points, e.g 2 vanity points for stone rank, 4 for iron, 8 for lapis, 16 for Gold e.t.c I think this could help players as voting for the server currently does nothing

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The old voting system - along with its rewards - got removed as it was not EULA compliant. As you can read in this thread ( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/reward-voting-custom-kit-changes.145022/ ), rewards will most likely make their comeback in the future. :)
The voting rewards were actually completely fine before
Vote rewards = not allowed if pay to win is given as rewards (blows my mind why not)
Source: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/eula-info-nugget-allowed-disallowed-perks-blacklist-bypass.159648/
So if cubecraft wanted they could easily bring the voting reward back. Anyways I am currently playing on a server that is being blacklisted and mojang is doing the worst possible job it can do blacklisting it with only about 30 mins of downtime every now and then.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands

Source: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/eula-info-nugget-allowed-disallowed-perks-blacklist-bypass.159648/
So if cubecraft wanted they could easily bring the voting reward back. Anyways I am currently playing on a server that is being blacklisted and mojang is doing the worst possible job it can do blacklisting it with only about 30 mins of downtime every now and then.
If its a small server mojang could easily overrun it but if its a big one like cubecraft mineplex or hypixel they cant even scratch the surface for fear of backlash

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
If its a small server mojang could easily overrun it but if its a big one like cubecraft mineplex or hypixel they cant even scratch the surface for fear of backlash
Mhmm cubecraft would be near invicible from Eula for minor infractions. To be honest 99% of servers break the Eula in some shape or form. The Eula team would be more focused on the servers who sell op for $1000 rather than a server that gave out cosmetic items for voting

Edit: I believe the only reason voting rewards affecting gameplaywas prohibited by the Eula in the first place was because servers thought they had found a "loophole" in the Eula by making non EULA compliant ranks that could be obtainable by normal players through lots of voting...

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
There were players who voted for CubeCraft, because they like the server and do not do it for rewards.
Unfortunately for the players who voted for the server with as goal: 300 experience and 1 Cubelet, is this system removed, because, as @Buuuddy said; ''it was not EULA compliant''.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I don't know a lot about the EULA; everything I say is what I have been told by other, reliable sources.

If you give anything in return for voting for your server, such as “Vote tokens” or other items, the same restrictions apply as for hard currency (real money). Giving soft currency in return for voting is not allowed. You can, however, have a “vote goal” (similar to a donation goal) and give the same item/perk (cosmetic or not) to all players currently online (regardless if they have voted or not).
This is a quote from Brandon Andersson, a Mojang employee. As you can see, if a player has voted for the server, he or she cannot be reward individually. Only vote goals or no rewards at all are allowed. :/

( Source: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/more-eula-information-about-voting.162201/ )

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't know a lot about the EULA; everything I say is what I have been told by other, reliable sources.

This is a quote from Brandon Andersson, a Mojang employee. As you can see, if a player has voted for the server, he or she cannot be reward individually. Only vote goals or no rewards at all are allowed. :/

( Source: https://www.spigotmc.org/threads/more-eula-information-about-voting.162201/ )
Notice:
...the same restictions apply as for hard currency
This means whatever you can give a donator you can also give a voter.

Reactions: Buuuddy
D

Deleted member 169486

I contacted mojang about pount multipliers as vote rewards as I couldn't find anything on it. Was told they can't handle individual cases about their EULA...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Final day of daily questions! What is your favourite day of the week?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
Daily fact #18-
On average, men get bored of a shopping trip after 26 minutes.
BicolourSine41 wrote on endertom100's profile.
How is your way to well-know-member going?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Aratic's profile.
Congrats on 600 reaction score!
Top Bottom