Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think players should be able to choose their own boss game. Sometimes, a ranked player can be rally good at the game. They choose the boss game that they're really good at and win. I feel like it will be really un-balanced towards the other players.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I don't think players should be able to choose their own boss game. Sometimes, a ranked player can be rally good at the game. They choose the boss game that they're really good at and win. I feel like it will be really un-balanced towards the other players.
Yes it would. I just wish that I didn't have to play color floor all of the time.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
A ranked player could be better at OP eggwars and be unfair for who is good on normal only, so they choose OP and win at it.

xStarr

Sep 17, 2016
Maybe voting could be open to all players? So EVERYONE could vote for what boss game they want? This would prevent ranked players from choosing the same boss game every time. If there's a tied vote it would choose one of the 2 (or 3, however many tied) at random. Just an idea, but I actually like the idea of voting for the boss game.

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I think a good idea may be to let Gold+ vote for either "Random" or a selection between 2/3 games.
This way they can't pick a specific game, but they have the availability to not play Color Floor the whole time.

Minikloon

Jun 14, 2016
Hello.

The vibe I get from this thread is that people want to get something out of their rank in Minerware, but not everyone's ready to change how the game works for that.
Also sounds like people simply want more microgames and boss games.

Personally I agree with both those feelings.

I've reflected on this a little and did figure out an idea on how to please our ranked players without compromising the game's surprise and discovery effect.
Although I won't post it yet because I don't want to make any promises!

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Maybe voting could be open to all players? So EVERYONE could vote for what boss game they want? This would prevent ranked players from choosing the same boss game every time. If there's a tied vote it would choose one of the 2 (or 3, however many tied) at random. Just an idea, but I actually like the idea of voting for the boss game.
Nah voting is something for rankers only.

Reactions: Komodо

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I think a good idea may be to let Gold+ vote for either "Random" or a selection between 2/3 games.
This way they can't pick a specific game, but they have the availability to not play Color Floor the whole time.
I think that might be better. Like they can vote if it wins it is a guaranteed game.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Hello.

The vibe I get from this thread is that people want to get something out of their rank in Minerware, but not everyone's ready to change how the game works for that.

I've reflected on this a little and did figure out an idea on how to please our ranked players without compromising the game's surprise and discovery effect.
The suspense is killing me!

N

Nikboo

Hello.

I'm excited!

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
In the future when minerware is like easy and old, then it would be a great idea to have this, but not atm players would not want it as Orangeric said it is un-balanced.
It already is easy. :cool:

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
I think that Gold+ ranks should be able to vote for the boss game at the end. I hope you guys except this idea even though it's supposed be random. It would be nice because as of right now, there is no voting in Minerware and it is a fun game to play.
I really dislike this idea. This would mean that some bosses might never see the light of day since donators keep chosing the same games. Also donators could get really good at one of the boss minigames and have a greater chance than anyone else that has not constanlty played that boss.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
MiniKloon has something planned for an update to Minerware that may or may not have donator voting. (not saying it is my idea though)

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

Doing boss games at random makes the game balanced. That way a ranked user won't always get his favorite thing. P.S. I like color floor.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Top Bottom