Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
Lately I get more annoyed by the voting in skywars.

First thing that is somehow annoying is when there are equal votes for different chest items. You are not sure which kind of items you will get until the game starts. But it's even more annoying when people apply "Trick" voting. Many rank people use their ability to vote to first vote for overpowered, and then in the dying second of the countdown quickly change it to basic. At first I find this kind of voting really pathetic, but it also gives some people an unfair advantage. Especially with basic, the kit is very important. With the armor kit you're already at the winning side compared to people who didnt choose the armor kit, but the armor kit is pretty useless when you have overpowered chests.

I suggest that it would be nice when voting would be disabled in the last 5 seconds, and that 5 seconds in advance, the chest items would be announced so that people have time left to select their kits according to the chest items.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I would like to see this in skywars and eggwars. It is annoying to have equal votes and not knowing what it will be until the game is already started. Adding in the 5 second deadline will allow people to choose a kit to go with the item type. Great suggestion!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
In my opinion it's just ok when they do that, it's just to trick players.
Well, it's pretty annoying when you've got the swordsman kit in Overpowerd but I think that's not the biggest problem.
-1 I'm sorry! :)

_Razz

Dec 28, 2016
USA
I thought that when there are equal votes then "normal" selection happens. Is that not the case?
I do like the suggestion on the 5 second rule.

SkywarsReporter22

Apr 9, 2015
I thought that when there are equal votes then "normal" selection happens. Is that not the case?
I do like the suggestion on the 5 second rule.
As far as I've encountered it, it is random when votes are equal. I don't notice any structure like lowest order, preference to normal or first vote first get.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
In my opinion it is absolutely not. It's ruining the game for other players, gives you an unfair advantage (which is technically against the rules), and you're just being a huge jerk to other people.
I think doing that, could actually be considered trolling, which i believe is against the rules.
So i fully agree with you!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Already suggested this a couple months ago but my idea got rejected somehow... still agree it should be added though.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Thing is, this feature is in SG, so why not extend that to include skywars, eggwars, blockwars, and lucky islands?
source.gif

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with this. Although this did get removed from Eggwars.
What would happen in you join a game with only 6 seconds left (voting time)?
I think this is more about the kits for Skwars. I too vote basic I also chose the iron armour kit. Since that kit is around the best.

I get where this is going but I don't really like the idea sorry -1

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom