• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Nope, Could be spammed even if you could only report once. Players could be friends and report every enemy. I was once in a call with 8 other players :) So, nope

Zen_Zealot

Nov 18, 2016
I have to agree with most people and say that it would be a bad idea because it could be exploited and used in other ways such as eliminating innocent players.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I havent read all of the comments

This is easily abusable because people could just fote to kick everyone and then there will be like 4 people left or something, then it wont be fun to other players who are getting kicked.

If ranks could do this, (Gold +), it might be a good idea, but it would still be easily abusable.

If this WAS added to otger gamemodes, maybe only being able to do /vote kick once would be a cool thing, like if there is a hacker in game or someone being inappropriate or rood.

Reactions: kitten202

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
Having a /vote kick (username) in other gamemodes not just tower defence. This might be a great feature to have in eggwars when there's a hacker or teamers in the game. It will be especially convenient for those who don't have a recording software on their computer.:)
its abusable easly
if there is a team with one steve on the gold generator and the others want the gold than they do /vote kick steve
and all other teams are like ( hey one enemy less ) and all vote yes
if one noob team rushes to a mid with pros and you know that you need an obby shield and try to convince them to not rush than they can also do the vote kick

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
its abusable easly
if there is a team with one steve on the gold generator and the others want the gold than they do /vote kick steve
and all other teams are like ( hey one enemy less ) and all vote yes
if one noob team rushes to a mid with pros and you know that you need an obby shield and try to convince them to not rush than they can also do the vote kick
Exactly my point, people will abuse this power to there advantage.

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
and no not only ranked players cause those people can abuse this too
look this is why this is something that will go a 100% wrong
EVERYONE can vote here (sounds good )
but there is one thing people Always forget and that is : people can be wrong and that happens
if ya don't believe me than i will give the perfect example (adolf Hitler)

kitten202

Nov 22, 2016
It is a bad idea in my opinion.
you know that you can also just vote no instead of write a message
both of them just say you think its a bad idea but it is cause off all people abusing it
i mean if your team is annoying than you can punish them by standing on the egg so they can't shield it and ask 64 diamonds to stop ruining their shield :) there are more ways (i know all of them)

NZ_A.T_NZ

Jul 19, 2016
New Zealand
This isn't a good idea, as for an good example if PRO people gets disliked by other people in the same game then they can just vote and kick him out :c.

THEMAN6574

Dec 1, 2016
I think that this could be a good idea but also bad. People can just go around with there friends and kick people just to win games which would just not be fun for anyone.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Going to lock this thread since most players are against it.
Besides that I don't think this command will be added soon to other game modes due to the fact it will be abused a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom