Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is how it would play out:
There are 6 teams, and I am in team A
I (Team A) takes out Team B, Team B hackusates and swears they have proof
Team B will fill the chat with "Everyone do /votekick Gainfullterror(Team A) if you don't want to play with hackers!"
Then I end up being team kicked by the others on my team since they don't want to play with hackers.
Not so fair, is it?
There's no way to make a votekick fair in eggwars since the team mode isn't really too much "team" itself. You can easilly do a game of Fairground as 1 player.

So, in conclusion, - ∞

TheFunnBun

Oct 10, 2016
I think it would be good for ranks like maybe Diamond and up cause they actually try to play the game right that's why they got the higher level tear of ranks is so they can enjoy playing the game more than just a stone rank, and i got Obsidian rank because i really like the server and my opinion is i like this it is something i wish i could do for a while because of hackers that just fly around and destroy other peoples eggs and ruin the fun. Also the reason i say Diamond and up is because i think there is more Gold ranks than any other rank out there on CubeCraft, I would give this a +1 but i can see people targeting but if you set a limit to who can do it then it could stop the targeting. Now i can see a high rank doing that cause they get salty from the last game and they lost to that player, in those words i would not like it and i would give it a -1 so there is positives and negatives to this. And also with what Gainfullterror said it can be abused so i give a -1

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I think it would be good for ranks like maybe Diamond and up cause they actually try to play the game right that's why they got the higher level tear of ranks is so they can enjoy playing the game more than just a stone rank, and i got Obsidian rank because i really like the server and my opinion is i like this it is something i wish i could do for a while because of hackers that just fly around and destroy other peoples eggs and ruin the fun. Also the reason i say Diamond and up is because i think there is more Gold ranks than any other rank out there on CubeCraft, I would give this a +1 but i can see people targeting but if you set a limit to who can do it then it could stop the targeting. Now i can see a high rank doing that cause they get salty from the last game and they lost to that player, in those words i would not like it and i would give it a -1 so there is positives and negatives to this. And also with what Gainfullterror said it can be abused so i give a -1
NOOOO! Ranked users should not have that ability! It would be abused and I think it's also against the EULA.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I agree that trollers/teamers/hackers are annoying and we are aware that not everyone can record such rulebreakers. Though, I feel that adding a votekick system to any game other than TD is a bad idea. It would only become a kickfest and there would be more backlash from the addition of it than any of the suggestions that are saying to add it.

Plus, in most pvp-style games, there's usually this bandwagon effect. One player puts a votekick against someone they just pvp'd and are almost certain that the player hacks. When in reality, the player is legit and either got lucky or just had better skill. The player that got killed also starts hackusating in chat. Most others, without even seeing or pvping the accused player will opt to go along with the votekick. Thus, removing the player from the game. Now, if the player that was kicked is one of the more vocal ones, or one that is willing to make an account here on the forums... They could/would potentially start making threads about the incident or they would go to the staff quietly (or loudly... depending on the person).

Also, if this were implemented, there would surely have to be a punishment for abuse of the votekick command. Though, sadly, that doesn't deter some people from abusing commands that are meant for specific purposes (like how /report would be spammed to get the staff's attention).

Nov 16, 2016
Don't take this comment seriously but I think it's a terrible idea cause like others said if some one on team a and another on b and some one kills a player from a they just might not like that and say do /vote to kick JohnTheIV when all he did was kill a player and that player can't take getting slained very well -1 sorry
Some staff member online look? @TlmeLotd

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Don't take this comment seriously but I think it's a terrible idea cause like others said if some one on team a and another on b and some one kills a player from a they just might not like that and say do /vote to kick JohnTheIV when all he did was kill a player and that player can't take getting slained very well -1 sorry
Some staff member online look? @TlmeLotd
@TlmeLord isn't admin anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom