Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey, me and my friend were speedrunning eggwars and thought of something that many other might want too, which is adding the ability to vote for a map. We kept on having to back out continuously because of the map not being "speedrunnable”. This could not only be applied to eggwars, it could also be applied to many other game modes such as Survival games, Sky Wars, MinerWare and more. - Adam

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I believe cubecraft is already working on something like a map selector on bedrock. It's already on Java, but it's a lot of work to make it for bedrock. So give the developers some time, and I think there be a way for selecting maps in the future.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja and Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Thanks for the detailed response, I hope to see this in the future ❤️

Nammed

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2020
Your Imagination
Even though i don't play bedrock yet.
for my opinion it sounds very useful and it would probably be a feature for ranked players. (If they decide to think about adding it) but good suggestion! I support it.

• Agree
Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Even though i don't play bedrock yet.
for my opinion it sounds very useful and it would probably be a feature for ranked players. (If they decide to think about adding it) but good suggestion! I support it.
I think somebody from the team actually said it was planned :) I think it’s on Java already so maybe now it’s bedrock’s turn! Also, thanks for the support

Reactions: Nammed

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Can you please search up threads before posting one about something?
Don’t take this the wrong way as
1. you’re new here
2. I’ve seen you post so much meaning you are very passionate about cubecraft and would like to see it grow

But for future reference, do a bit of research before posting as you would find out that they are currently working on a map picker. Not saying hat you did was wrong as I don‘t think it’s against the rules or anything but it just reduced unneeded posts.

If you see a post with the prefix “planned” that means it will be coming in the future thus another post suggesting it is just clutter unless different in some way.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom