Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Hello there, SrKlompenstein here,

It has been along time ago I have wrote a thread. Here is a thing you have to know: I only write threads with a reason. Huh? Last time I play a lot of Solo Skywars, because I really like the game. Simple reason.
But... as many of you know; I have got an Emerald rank.
When I play Solo Skywars, I always vote for Normal and sometimes for Basic. To be honest, I do not like Overpowered. The fights takes too much time and yes... the punch bows... (@Younisco :P) :rolleyes: Skywars is no Skywars without camping...

Back on the topic.
The only thing I want to say is: make it fair. What? The higher ranks are given priority.
For example: I have voted for Normal and there is a Diamond person who voted for Overpowered. The game starts and it will be Overpowered.
I counted how many times this has been happened: 6 of the 10 games. 6 of the 10, people... I am sorry to say this, but I feel a bit 'scammed'.
Another example: 5 votes for Normal and 1 for Overpowered. The game starts and it will be Overpowered. I feel so bad for the players who voted for Normal... :confused1:

I know I can leave the game or upgrade my rank to Obsidian, but that does not make any sense.
I think this is important to talk about. Many people have the same problem as me, I have heard.

In short: The higher ranks are given priority. That is the only thing I want.

If you have any additions, please tell it to me and also your opinion! :)

- SrKlompenstein, Remon

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I see where you come from, but then obsidian ranks will always have the pick on what type it will be.
I also sometimes have where there is 4 votes on OP, and some random votes on basic. And ofcourse it becomes basic.
I'd like to see where the most voted will be the game mode.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom