Status
Not open for further replies.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Not sure if this has been suggested yet, or is already planned, but I haven't seen any threads on it so here we go

Issue: After the update, on Java you can right click on another player to bring up a menu in which you can see their stats. This is a great feature, and I'm glad it's been implemented. Problem is, players still can't look up their own stats collectively like this, they have to go to each separate NPC to do it, which is unneccessary.

Solution: Add an option from the 'Profile' option in a main lobby to view one's own statistics, to prevent having to go to each individual NPC and look them up separately.
Edit: Could also add a '/stats' command to bring up your own stats.
2021-01-11_14.41.49.png
2021-01-11_15.00.01.png
2021-01-11_15.05.49.png

Idea from @4G3NT_Unizon, vote on the poll and let me know what you think :]
-Dean

Last edited:

Carrotin

Jan 5, 2021
Great suggestion and I agree that its sometimes a bit annoying to go through all the NPC instead of being able to see it in one view. This is just my opinion but why not add also a command for this, maybe like /stats so you can also check your stats in game.

Reactions: Deann

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Great suggestion and I agree that its sometimes a bit annoying to go through all the NPC instead of being able to see it in one view. This is just my opinion but why not add also a command for this, maybe like /stats so you can also check your stats in game.
Good idea!
-Added

Reactions: Carrotin

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I absolutely agree, it would helpful to see all your game statistics in one place. If this was added it would save countless of times going to all the NPC's, since it would be central. Also, it would make sense since you can see other peoples statistics in one place, if you right click them in the Lobby, hence it would be logical see yours at one place, since most people prefer to see their statistics over others. Overall, I love this idea!

• Love
Reactions: Deann
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.