Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i think VIP levels should be changed

add more levels with better rewards, cause after the 1st one its all the same really

also a lot of people cant afford to buy things like rank
so i think that everytime you level up or something, maybe even every 5-10 levels you gain some VIP exp for the people that grind (btw when i say this, i mean a low amount, low enough where its somewhat fair and wont affect cubecrafts income)
and also that could give an actual reason for the exp bar cause i dont think it doesnt have a real purpose other than showing off lol

and maybe add simple cages or a prefix to a level or two idk

Last edited:

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
VIP levels are intended to be extra rewards for supporting the server by purchasing items. If you could earn VXP from simply playing, many players would hold off on buying ranks which would be bad for the server's income.

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
i think VIP levels should be changed

add more levels with better rewards, cause after the 1st one its all the same really

also a lot of people cant afford to buy things like rank
so i think that everytime you level up or something, maybe even every 5-10 levels you gain some VIP exp for the people that grind
and also that could give an actual reason for the exp bar cause i dont think it doesnt have a real purpose other than showing off lol

and maybe add simple cages or a prefix to a level or two idk
something like this is already planned till vip level 10

Reactions: IDKhan
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom