Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

beastyyyyy

Nov 26, 2020
Hello!

So i have been thinking about this for a while now. And i think, that there should be a vip level system but for free. So how this would work is it would be a vip level system thing but you get stuff by leveling up and for free, but to make it fair for the ones that bought vip, the free one would have stuff every 2 or 3 levels and it would be a bit worse looking than the free ones. This would make people play the server a bit more so that they could unlock all the free stuff and there would be something to play for.

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
As a non I like this idea but from cubecraft prospective it seems like a waste of time and resources considering there getting nothing in return but i still like the idea!

Atol

Feb 20, 2021
As a non I like this idea but from cubecraft prospective it seems like a waste of time and resources considering there getting nothing in return but i still like the idea!
Well always paying for stuff is what drives players away. So it would be nice to get free loot.
Plus they are already doint something like achievements and challenges for loot. But I have no idea about level rewards.

beastyyyyy

Nov 26, 2020
So just normal levels...
Well i dont understand what you mean by this, since getting normal levels doesnt give you anything. I feel like if you reach like level 25, 50 you should at least get a title or something. In my opinion that would feel more awarding than getting nothing. Also im on bedrock so maybe you are talking about java in its different there.

D

Deleted member 576174

Why always free stuff?
VIP is meant to be paid and CubeCraft actually get something in return, which wouldn't happen.
If you want to level up something for free there is the normal leveling system.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom