Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StepKyle21

May 3, 2016
Can you guys just add a robot where it will scan every player with or without hack so that those who have hacks will be kicked/banned instantly I know you already have this kind of robot but improve it. There are so many hackers they are 3-5 blocks away and how can they even hit me that far? come on now please! :( help me to this problem. Improve your anti-hacker

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Just stop complaining already. They're working on it. They can't make that thing perfect and besides, there. aren't. even. that. many. hackers.

O

Okselhaar

The developers work hard every day to improve the anti-cheat but they need to fix bugs too.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Can you guys just add a robot where it will scan every player with or without hack so that those who have hacks will be kicked/banned instantly I know you already have this kind of robot but improve it. There are so many hackers they are 3-5 blocks away and how can they even hit me that far? come on now please! :( help me to this problem. Improve your anti-hacker
There is no such thing as a robot which scans players with hacks or not. That just is impossible with a server side anticheat. The only way to detect if someone is cheating is by analyzing how they play, and with people lagging, you can’t make those systems super strict or you would be banning so many for just lagging. And 3-5 block reach is not cheating. Almost every single player I run into (including myself) can get 5 block hits every fight, and sometimes close to 6 blocks with a bit of lag. So those people you claim to be cheating may just be a bit laggy, but they would be legit.
And please remember there is no “update anticheat button”. It takes lots of developer time to create, test, rework, test again, ect to make a single update, and I assure you they are already working on it. If you feel you are able to do this faster, you are free to apply for dev.
If you are running into any cheaters that sentinel does not ban, you can record and then report them and I along with the other staff members will review it.
Thank you for your concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Top Bottom