Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WypsotorTVN

Sep 16, 2019
This is undoubtedly the most frustrating map to play on. I love the design; the designers did a good job. But I absolutely hate playing on it.

You start the game out and run towards mid. What is mid? It's a fountain, with water. And people will sit up in the fountain and try to be chads at the game, shooting down anything that tries to climb up.

After the grace period, you may go off into different directions. Many of those directions involve crossing lakes. What's over some of these lakes? Roller coasters. Why are there roller coasters over lakes? Let's say, theoretically, there's an emergency and the car that rides along the coaster flies off. What happens to the people? They fall into the water, and, because they're unable to remove the big metal thing that secures them, they drown.

That's not even the worst part of the roller coasters. It's the fact that some players are actually dumb enough to camp on top of them, acting like they'll be safe if they hide there long enough. And while that can give them a win if they're against equally as dumb players who die to the border, they'll lose against me, also likely due to the border.

None of the other maps have a massive "camping" issue. Other maps have very minor issues and don't go to the extent of Cube Park's "coaster campers". They're not even problematic―it's a 100% loss rate against any competent player. All they do is just further drain your poor controller's battery life. And it happens almost every game. Some idiot will climb to the top of a roller coaster and just sit there until they suffocate from the border. There's obviously no fix to this, but I felt the need to vent anyway.

I take back what I said about Ender Pearls being a good idea.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is undoubtedly the most frustrating map to play on. I love the design; the designers did a good job. But I absolutely hate playing on it.

You start the game out and run towards mid. What is mid? It's a fountain, with water. And people will sit up in the fountain and try to be chads at the game, shooting down anything that tries to climb up.

After the grace period, you may go off into different directions. Many of those directions involve crossing lakes. What's over some of these lakes? Roller coasters. Why are there roller coasters over lakes? Let's say, theoretically, there's an emergency and the car that rides along the coaster flies off. What happens to the people? They fall into the water, and, because they're unable to remove the big metal thing that secures them, they drown.

That's not even the worst part of the roller coasters. It's the fact that some players are actually dumb enough to camp on top of them, acting like they'll be safe if they hide there long enough. And while that can give them a win if they're against equally as dumb players who die to the border, they'll lose against me, also likely due to the border.

None of the other maps have a massive "camping" issue. Other maps have very minor issues and don't go to the extent of Cube Park's "coaster campers". They're not even problematic―it's a 100% loss rate against any competent player. All they do is just further drain your poor controller's battery life. And it happens almost every game. Some idiot will climb to the top of a roller coaster and just sit there until they suffocate from the border. There's obviously no fix to this, but I felt the need to vent anyway.

I take back what I said about Ender Pearls being a good idea.

Omg! Finally, someone who also noticed and dislikes this!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom