Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
Just posting another thread, I know I've posted a lot today, but this one's about the vanity points.

These points are probably suppossed to be rarer than normal points, but as a donator I've been stacking them up to useless numbers:

I feel like they should add an option to convert vanity points to points, this could be done at any marge, like 5 vanities for 1 normal point, this way vanity points will be exciting once more.

Another way to get rid of this problem is to add more vanity items for us to buy. Either way, as it is right now they feel very useless and I think there should be more uses for them, please leave your thought down below, the more the merrier

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @mdk_chicken

Cubecraft won't add your suggestion, because changing your vanity points into nomal points is against the EULA. It gives ranked players an advance against non-donators.

A vanity update would certainly nice. After a long time, vanity points become useless and that is too bad. Do you have some ideas?

U

Unipotato

The first part of your suggestion, being able to exchange vanity points with regular points, is against the EULA. This is because only donors have access to vanity points, and being able to get points from vanity points would enable donors to buy more kits, which provide them with bonuses that are not as easily accessible to non- donors.

However, the second part of your suggestion, adding more vanity items, is still valid so I'm going to leave this thread open. If you could elaborate more about what vanity items to add, that would be helpful. Maybe some new gadgets you would like to see implemented, or perhaps some new miniatures? I'd love to hear your ideas.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I feel like we should access the creeper mainiature to all Gold ranks +
Also, Maybe we could add a Villager mainiature to the section?!?!?!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I feel like we should access the creeper mainiature to all Gold ranks +
Also, Maybe we could add a Villager mainiature to the section?!?!?!
At the moment has every rank that is higher than gold an own miniature, except the diamont rank. So the gold rank won't have the creeper miniature ;).

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
The first part of your suggestion, being able to exchange vanity points with regular points, is against the EULA. This is because only donors have access to vanity points, and being able to get points from vanity points would enable donors to buy more kits, which provide them with bonuses that are not as easily accessible to non- donors.

However, the second part of your suggestion, adding more vanity items, is still valid so I'm going to leave this thread open. If you could elaborate more about what vanity items to add, that would be helpful. Maybe some new gadgets you would like to see implemented, or perhaps some new miniatures? I'd love to hear your ideas.
It's a pitty my first suggestion is invalid, but owh well.

Anyway, I'd love to see a teleporting gadget added to the server, with particles and the whole shabang, also it'd be nice if you could maybe give your vanity points to your non-donator friends. And a whole new idea, a gadget which lets you temporarily fly fueling off of vanity points :D

Maybe you could also have point multipliers for sale by vanity points, crazy prices for smaller amounts of time of course, but it'd be nice to be able to use vanity points in that way too. Also, this wouldn't be in violation with the EULA as far as my understanding of it goes, since you would also be giving non donors the advantage of extra points.

Or add a gadget which will shoot a few of your own vanity points into the lobby for others to pick up, that way, giving away vanity points will be fun

Last edited:
Reactions: Unipotato

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Would like some new gadgets for vanity. That would be nice. I won't bother saying about the EULA as everyone else has already said it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I think both of these threads have enough information to suit your likings.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecrafts-vanity-update.187289/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/miniatures-and-where-to-find-them.185107/

Can't wait till the actual Vanity update that's probably not going to happen any soon.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
Top Bottom