Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose2247

Jun 22, 2016
The general Idea of Vanity Points
The general idea of vanity points is to buy stuff from the vanity, hence the name. However, there are many players, like myself, who either have all the vanity items or cannot purchase vanity items due to lack or level or lack of finding said object in a cubelet.

New Idea
I propose that there be an exchange for vanity points implemented. These exchanges could be; vanity points for normal points to buy kits or abilities, vanity points for cubelets, or vanity points or player level experience.

Exchange Rates
What I was thinking for the rates for exchanging vanity points to normal points could be 1000 vanity points equals 10 normal points, for cubelets 2500 vanity points for 1 cubelet, and for experience, it could be 100 vanity points equals 1 experience point.

Conclusion
While I like the idea of vanity points they end up becoming nothing more than baggage as there is nothing left to spend them on, and while you could add a way to spend the points on kits or abilities, I believe that it would be to the players' happiness/benefit to implement an exchange system.

A

A pigeon

Well, it's not like the ranks themselves give an advantage over pla- oh yeah, they kinda do. Not all the players can vote for game modes, and not all the players can do certain stuff without a rank. So, um, don't shove the EULA in my face, I have to deal with it enough on another server.
You're going to have to deal with it here too. Ranks give a vanity advantage . Voting doesnt help anyone win games or anything. The EULA was made so that everyone has a fair playing experience lock @Bob_the_Giraffe ?

Rose2247

Jun 22, 2016
You're going to have to deal with it here too. Ranks give a vanity advantage , nothing else. Voting doesnt help anyone win games or anything. The EULA was made so that everyone has a fair playing experience
Quote from the EULA:
"
The one major rule is that you must not distribute anything we've made unless we specifically agree to it. By "distribute anything we've made" what we mean is:

• give copies of our Game to anyone else;
  • make commercial use of anything we've made;
  • try to make money from anything we've made; or
  • let other people get access to anything we've made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable;
unless we specifically agree to it. And so that we are crystal clear, "the Game" or "what we have made" includes, but is not limited to, the client or the server software for our Game and includes Minecraft Pocket Edition on all platforms. It also includes updates, patches, downloadable content, add-ons, or modified versions of a Game, part of those things, or anything else we've made.

Otherwise we are quite relaxed about what you do - in fact we really encourage you to do cool stuff - but just don't do those things that we say you can't."

Does not say anything about allowing exchanges... so uh please leave my post now

A

A pigeon

I
Quote from the EULA:
"
The one major rule is that you must not distribute anything we've made unless we specifically agree to it. By "distribute anything we've made" what we mean is:

• give copies of our Game to anyone else;
  • make commercial use of anything we've made;
  • try to make money from anything we've made; or
  • let other people get access to anything we've made in a way that is unfair or unreasonable;
unless we specifically agree to it. And so that we are crystal clear, "the Game" or "what we have made" includes, but is not limited to, the client or the server software for our Game and includes Minecraft Pocket Edition on all platforms. It also includes updates, patches, downloadable content, add-ons, or modified versions of a Game, part of those things, or anything else we've made.

Otherwise we are quite relaxed about what you do - in fact we really encourage you to do cool stuff - but just don't do those things that we say you can't."

Does not say anything about allowing exchanges... so uh please leave my post now
That is just one of many rules you've quoted on EULA . You know what happens if some server goes against eula right?

Also you cant tell me to leave your post . Tysm

Rose2247

Jun 22, 2016
I
That is just one of many rules you've quoted on EULA . You know what happens if some server goes against eula right?
Also you cant tell me to leave your post . Tysm

....Look, I understand what I said was tactless, but please, just stop. It honestly degrades how I feel. And all it is is a simple IDEA! Not something that NEEDS to be implemented...So ummmmmm yeah. So if you could stop harassing me for my IDEAS and MY OPINIONS that would be peachy

A

A pigeon

....Look, I understand what I said was tactless, but please, just stop. It honestly degrades how I feel. And all it is is a simple IDEA! Not something that NEEDS to be implemented...So ummmmmm yeah. So if you could stop harassing me for my IDEAS and MY OPINIONS that would be peachy
What ? Nobody is harassing you , i have a life . If u dont want people to reply then why post ?Kthxbye @zRinne lock?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
What ? Nobody is harassing you , i have a life . If u dont want people to reply then why post ?Kthxbye @zRinne lock?
No need to ask for a lock.

-
For the thread, yes, would be absolutely cool and handy for a lot of rankers who already purchased everything. Well, there might be a vanity update in the future but we all don't know, if there's going to be one, then you can first buy everything, and if you have everything again, then you can exchange them. An excellent idea, would love to see this added! :)

A

A pigeon

No need to ask for a lock.

-
For the thread, yes, would be absolutely cool and handy for a lot of rankers who already purchased everything. Well, there might be a vanity update in the future but we all don't know, if there's going to be one, then you can first buy everything, and if you have everything again, then you can exchange them. An excellent idea, would love to see this added! :)
I asked for a lock because its against the EULA and cant be added .

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It is against the EULA, as this would give ranks an advantage, due to ranks being the only ones capable of getting vanity points. This would give ranks free cubelets and points.
Vanity points for cubelets wouldn't be against the EULA, points will. Cubelets do not give you any advantage in-game.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
True. This changes my opinion. I like the idea of using points to buy vanity items, but couldn't you use vanity points to buy vanity items yourself?
You can, but what if you've already got them all? Then exchanging it to cubelets would be the answer.

A

A pigeon

Im not sure if buying cubelets are against the eula or not . @Pandaa__ arent you the guy who hit me off with cake when we were building trump tower?

Anyway , buying cubelets is not worth it because of how useless cubelets are . You get the same thing again and again and again . But idk

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Im not sure if buying cubelets are against the eula or not . @Pandaa__ arent you the guy who hit me off with cake when we were building trump tower?

Anyway , buying cubelets is not worth it because of how useless cubelets are . You get the same thing again and again and again . But idk
That's why they need the following feature: If you get an item you already have, you'll get points.

Reactions: A pigeon

Rose2247

Jun 22, 2016
That's why they need the following feature: If you get an item you already have, you'll get points.
I do like that idea because it gives all players a chance to get free points when they already get free cubelets, another thing (That I thought of last night) was having voting give vanity points, or the daily reward give vanity points

A

A pigeon

it is
I am not sure what the huge argument is
Since this is sadly against the EULA so I don't understand what the whole argument is
if it doesn't comply with the EULA it can't be added
Well . There you have it humans ; the thread is just a fantasy now , enjoy .

I love EULA . Thank you Mojang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom