• I'm not sure

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 100818

Hey,

As you might know there is a /vanish command to hide yourself from other players and the tab list. When you buy an obsidian rank it's a lot of money and yes you can do much things with it but I think it'll be cool if you can use the /vanish command. I guess you're thinking they can abuse it but I already solved that problem: If you have obsidian rank you can use the /vanish command 10 times per day (If you think it should be more or less leave a comment) And for the people who don't know much about this command: They can't use it In game.

~MegaCoin

sdgd

Sep 18, 2015
Normally it is for staffs, that they get no questions during the meantime handling reports.

Sorry -1, ly well<3

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Well, even if it's only ten times, they can still abuse it by hiding them selves and killing people in vanish. Yes, obsidian ranks are very expensive, but if we give you the power to just vanish in any game, I think it might be breaking the EULA. (I THINK IDK OKAI)

Reactions: zRinne

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
When you buy an obsidian rank it's a lot of money

To be completely honest, it's a donation not a payment.
As defined a donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or a contribution with no expectation of anything in return.
There is no need for donors to have it, they don't have any use for it.
No offense but what I feel from this is that they want to play being staff by having it.

Even if there was a limit to how much a player can vanish a day, some players will not be satisfied and demand more, wanting it to be infinite. I don't see a need for someone to hide in the lobbies, it can also be used to mess with players (someone will find a way, I guarantee it)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Well, even if it's only ten times, they can still abuse it by hiding them selves and killing people in vanish. Yes, obsidian ranks are very expensive, but if we give you the power to just vanish in any game, I think it might be breaking the EULA. (I THINK IDK OKAI)
I think he means in the lobbies, not in games. But still it is not necessary.

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
To be completely honest, it's a donation not a payment.
As defined a donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or a contribution with no expectation of anything in return.
There is no need for donors to have it, they don't have any use for it.
No offense but what I feel from this is that they want to play being staff by having it.

Even if there was a limit to how much a player can vanish a day, some players will not be satisfied and demand more, wanting it to be infinite. I don't see a need for someone to hide in the lobbies, it can also be used to mess with players (someone will find a way, I guarantee it)
smart text 420 blaze it i didn't read it but well done

B

Britney Spears

I don't really see a reason for players to vanish in the lobbies.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Do you want /vanish so players can't talk to you?
If that's the case, I'd prefer adding a command like /togglechat. When it's enabled, you can only see server messages like: "Skywars is starting in 10 seconds", "Buddy_CCG won the game" ;) , etc.
Another option could be /friendchat. If that is enabled, you can only see the messages of your friends and server messages.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Do you want /vanish so players can't talk to you?
If that's the case, I'd prefer adding a command like /togglechat. When it's enabled, you can only see server messages like: "Skywars is starting in 10 seconds", "Buddy_CCG won the game" ;) , etc.
Another option could be /friendchat. If that is enabled, you can only see the messages of your friends and server messages.
Woops, I just found out that there is an option to toggle your chat, but /friendchat is still possible ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom