Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VanHouten

Apr 28, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
About me:
Hey Cubecraft! I'm VanHouten. During my time on the internet I've gone by other names you might know me as like 'endersteve' and 'Fishr'. I'm 16 years old and am from the US. I started playing MC in around 2012 with friends on MCPE Lite, but mainly started going hard at it in 2015. During this time I made some lifelong friends on and played on several factions servers. I always wanted to be a Minecraft YouTuber and made videos on these servers where friends and I rose to the top of the leaderboards within weeks of joining. Now, I am a PVP player and switched over to Bedrock, which I find much more fun than the 1.16 and 1.8 mechanics on Java.

Games I play:
My main game is Minecraft, but I am also an avid Call of Duty player. I've been playing COD since before I can remember and consider myself a very good player. In my free time I like wagering in MLG GameBattles and playing it with friends. I also play Fortnite, though I've been slowing down how much I play because recently I haven't found it as fun. These are pretty much the only games I avidly play. I have a pretty bland taste in games xD

CubeCraft experience now:
I've been playing Cubecraft for a very long time. I started on Java very long ago and still have Lapiz rank on it I believe. I've always loved Cubecraft and the community around the server. I stopped playing for a bit during my Java days but in that time I converted over to Bedrock and started practicing PVP over here. I mainly play Skywars and often play with my IRL friends and record Cubecraft PVP content for my YouTube channel. I have always noticed Bedrock is riddled with hackers. I presume this is because of a lack of anti-cheat development like the capabilities of Java. Whenever I see hackers I always take the time to report them. I love this server and hackers just dwindle down the fun that everyone has. All in all, I absolutely love this server :)

Real-life:
In real life, I have a lot of fun things I do outside of MC. I am an actor and have been in a few large production films in the US. Recently I filmed a movie called "God Bless the Broken Road" with Netflix. It was a great experience. I enjoy editing and making short movies in my free time and it's definitely something I want to go into when I grow up. School is also a big part of my life and currently I'm studying film.

What I hope to achieve out of CubeCraft Forums
I really hope that I can make a few friends on here. Currently I only play with my IRL friends because nobody else plays Bedrock that I know online. If your interested in playing with me please feel free to add me on Discord > VanHouten/Ian#3361 :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction and hope to talk to all of you more!

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Great introduction! Hope you will enjoy it here! although you are already quite some time here

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom