Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are these persons (see print screens) guilty of teaming beyond any doubt? Vote here

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • It's not clear from the evidence as provided

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
I can't report these persons because there is currently NO possibility for making reports towards teamers by means of printscreens. SO I place it here for the whole world to watch and to be judged.

Kind Regards

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 271
  • b.png
    b.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 295
  • c.png
    c.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 288
  • d.png
    d.png
    884.5 KB · Views: 289
  • e.png
    e.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 275
  • f.png
    f.png
    891.2 KB · Views: 352
  • g.png
    g.png
    696.3 KB · Views: 285
  • H.png
    H.png
    993.9 KB · Views: 295
  • I.png
    I.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 285

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
answer will be no
That's what they said about hardcore mode about towerdefence, which was non-stop abused by donators.

But I'm glad you're so well skilled in looking into the future. Perhaps you can look in your glass boll to see what the future holds for me. It matches your profile pic as well.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
There is enough evidence, but why don't you record them?

- makes my pc laggy
- takes longer to upload
- takes more time to start (by the time it might be too late)
- I refuse to share chanals, like yt, with the cubecraft community that are connected with my more private life
- at this point it's just to proof my point and to get justice

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Whilst this is enough evidence in my opinion (the two users in question are clearly teaming, having stuck together long enough for six other players to have died in the meantime), there are complications that mean staff can't/won't accept the report regardless. For instance, although teaming is not allowed, truces are allowed. A screenshot rarely provides enough evidence of two players fighting together or sharing items, meaning they could instead just be running past each other and not actually putting other players at a disadvantage by cheating. "It's better to let a hundred cheaters go free than to ban one innocent player" - Numerous management members, paraphrased

Another reason screenshots aren't accepted is for efficiency. At least 95% of screenshot reports would probably be denied on the grounds that they're insufficient, so it just makes sense to ban the process all together, to save having to deny an additional nineteen reports and having to explain each and every time that there's not enough evidence. Sure, staff could agree to handle screenshot evidence on a case-by-case basis, but then they'd be sent dozens of useless reports that they'd have to deny, leading to angry players who feel justice has been perverted. If justice matters that badly to reporters, then they should get video evidence or ask in #staff-chat for somebody to check the situation out.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Whilst this is enough evidence in my opinion (the two users in question are clearly teaming, having stuck together long enough for six other players to have died in the meantime), there are complications that mean staff can't/won't accept the report regardless. For instance, although teaming is not allowed, truces are allowed. A screenshot rarely provides enough evidence of two players fighting together or sharing items, meaning they could instead just be running past each other and not actually putting other players at a disadvantage by cheating. "It's better to let a hundred cheaters go free than to ban one innocent player" - Numerous management members, paraphrased

Another reason screenshots aren't accepted is for efficiency. At least 95% of screenshot reports would probably be denied on the grounds that they're insufficient, so it just makes sense to ban the process all together, to save having to deny an additional nineteen reports and having to explain each and every time that there's not enough evidence. Sure, staff could agree to handle screenshot evidence on a case-by-case basis, but then they'd be sent dozens of useless reports that they'd have to deny, leading to angry players who feel justice has been perverted. If justice matters that badly to reporters, then they should get video evidence or ask in #staff-chat for somebody to check the situation out.

I think there is a big difference between 'truce' and 'sticking around while targeting similar enemies'. If you stay with each other it is in my opinion teaming. If you let 'someone go' I'm willing to accept that as temporarily truce. However I want to note that the sole purpose of 'Solo Game' is to make it fair for everyone individually. People could argue that even 'truce' would be a form of deliberately bypassing this purpose and therefore banable.

Even if only 5% gets accepted I still think it should be allowed since there wouldnt be any negative effects towards the Cc community + every violator punished is a positive thing in general I believe.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I just want to say a few things about this:

Recording:
- It takes time to start your recording
- You lag SO much which makes it impossible to kill them (If you're still alive)
- Some people do not have a recording program.
- Making screenshots is way faster, doesn't give you any lag and is most of the time really clear that they're teaming.
- Some people don't know you can't report people with a screenshots. Well, guess you made evidence for nothing!

Also:
- Giving someone stuff is in my opinion teaming. Of course, when you're the last two players left, it's allowed.
But when there is even one more person in the game who you aren't teaming with, it's not allowed.
- When standing behind someone, and a person makes a screenshot. No, then it's not enough evidence and it should be denied.
When you're standing behind / next to a person for a long time and you're giving the person stuff, it's teaming.
Screenshots or recording, it should proof enough.
-

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Only F and E might indicate they are teaming, the rest is just not clear if they’re teaming or chasing eachother. We cannot be 200% sure if players are teaming or chasing eachother with screenshot. It’s easier to say for you guys if he’s teaming, than for us, as we have to deal with their complaints, appeals and punishing them.

We simply cannot ban them if we’re not sure. It would be a waste for time for us, as you can make it look like teaming, while you just made the screenshot at the right time on the right moment. We would have to unban everyone we’re not sure about teaming, and we can’t give concrete evidence, because the player got banned by screenshots.

Like @Younisco already said, you got your answers on another thread, contact Tacos and please don’t create a thread about the exact same topic again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom