Votes: 6 33.3%
  • No. (reason)

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
Hello, l’d present my simple idea about valentine’s hunt as long as there wasn’t valentine’s hunt in the past, which allows us to get an extra loot items like any events before. Whatever it was like a romantic Hats,Win Effects, Points and Exp’s etc..

• Thanks for reading ♡

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
That’s a good idea, but the problem is that Valentines is a mini event like what others have said, so I highly doubt that it’ll be added but would be cool to see it happen one day

Reactions: Zaid Lafi

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
Simply: no.

Valentine isn't big enough for the developers/builders to make a hunt/lobby out off. Plus also getting all the loot items.
Could be true, But nothing to lose if they made this event is bigger too, valentine 2020 should there’s something new. Thanks!

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Could be true, But nothing to lose if they made this event is bigger too, valentine 2020 should there’s something new. Thanks!
upload_2020-2-3_19-26-26.png

uhm..
not to like..
burst your bubble..
but unless they already have this planned, it ain't gonna happen in 2020..

anyway, I still don't think it's a good idea to add this just for valentines day.. just.. no..

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Nice idea, but as what they said.
Valentines is a small event and I think nobody does a big event for it. Servers can add new features to their store or anything small related to it for a limited time, so I don't think it will work to have an event like Christmas or Halloween.. :/

Reactions: Pyrite

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'd like to mention that they already add maps for Valentine's day.. which imo is more then enough.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
No need for a hunt. Valentine's Day only last 1 day, the event is too small to make a hunt for it. For example Halloween. Oke, it also last 1 day but it falls in a vacation for some people. What I expect to happen this year's Valentine are just some maps, a new Valentine's Day bundle and Valentine's Day cage bundle.

srpigglet

Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2019
Valorant
I think, cubecraft is very busy to do this small things, and as all the people said, it's a small event, i'm sorry, but no

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Valentines Day lasts on cubecraft if Im not mistaken a week, other updates of the year like Halloween will last a month and summer 2 months and 2 weeks. Adding Valentines hunt would not be a good idea.
Sorry but for me is no ;(

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Valentines Day lasts on cubecraft if Im not mistaken a week, other updates of the year like Halloween will last a month and summer 2 months and 2 weeks. Adding Valentines hunt would not be a good idea.
Valentines event lasted three weeks. A regular event lasts on average between 4-6 weeks, with the exception of summer which lasts for 2-3 months

Zaid Lafi

Novice Member
May 29, 2017
KSA, Riyadh
No there’s no problem for saying your suggestion. Let’s say no need for ultra change, What about a small change in either loots or points or exp

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
For me Valentines is underrated event.People don’t really get ideas like this because it’s not a long event like Halloween or Summer.I would like to see Hearts hunt or something related to the event like you suggested.Its yes from me.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom