Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I personally think that the server is fine how it is. I live in the US and I rarely have connection issues. Plus, the amount of players on CubeCraft is slowly declining, so the amount of players on both servers would be less than it already is.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
A us server would be great especially for south american people :P Most of my SA and central american friends can barely play on the server due to latency. For most people in NA though the server is fine with its current host. My californian friends across find it pretty essy to play on cubecraft. In the end I aould like a us server but the more I think about it a us server wouldnt be very worth it. Cubecraft is pretty playable for me in the US except for really competitive pvp fights where having 50 ms really helps :P

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
I get an average of 300 ping (India) . I don't really have a problem with it. Of course, it would be great if there were multiple server ip's like that but it would be hard and also the amount of people would decrease. People are always complaining that I lag too much but I don't think it's a good choice to do this.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I have a better idea:
na.cubecraft.net
And by na I mean national.
john said that Cubecraft will once go fully national.
Since cubecraft doesn't use a hosting website it can be quite difficult to find big servers around the world.
Not to mention that they have to go there just to make that they're up and running.

Last edited:
Reactions: Froq

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
I love how you're complaining about your US ping, when people who live in Asia, South America and other parts of the world, get upwards of 100 ms..
I get more than 100 ms

I get an average of 300 ping (India) . I don't really have a problem with it. Of course, it would be great if there were multiple server ip's like that but it would be hard and also the amount of people would decrease. People are always complaining that I lag too much but I don't think it's a good choice to do this.
India is right next to London how do you get 300 ms?

I am from the US, and it isn't really laggy for me. So it is probably your internet @JamesGamez, depending on the carrier you have.
I know my internet sucks but if there was us.cubecraft.net then I wouldn't lag

I love how you're complaining about your US ping, when people who live in Asia, South America and other parts of the world, get upwards of 100 ms..
I'm not complaining I'm just saying, Do you know the difference?

JamesGamez

Jun 16, 2016
My Computer
A us server would be great especially for south american people :p Most of my SA and central american friends can barely play on the server due to latency. For most people in NA though the server is fine with its current host. My californian friends across find it pretty essy to play on cubecraft. In the end I aould like a us server but the more I think about it a us server wouldnt be very worth it. Cubecraft is pretty playable for me in the US except for really competitive pvp fights where having 50 ms really helps :p
Well you have to understand I'm not as rich as you and I can't buy 200 dollar wifi.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
@JamesGamez, LOL!!!!!!
India is right next to London. On which planet?
http://imgur.com/a/gSU0r

gSU0r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom