Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Currently, there are 4 iron generators for 10 people on the map Rome. I think that's just stupid considering magic also had 4 iron generators but 4 people. Most of the time, a lot of players are fighting around who gets the iron, complaining to get iron etc. The only iron generator that's not so bad is the one on the second floor of that one building which is lvl 4. People will just grab whatever they need there and then let the next player get some, It's pretty fast.
So my suggestion is to either upgrade the other iron generators or add more, so that all 10 players can get some iron.

Reactions: Power Ranger

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Currently, there are 4 iron generators for 10 people on the map Rome. I think that's just stupid considering magic also had 4 iron generators but 4 people. Most of the time, a lot of players are fighting around who gets the iron, complaining to get iron etc. The only iron generator that's not so bad is the one on the second floor of that one building which is lvl 4. People will just grab whatever they need there and then let the next player get some, It's pretty fast.
So my suggestion is to either upgrade the other iron generators or add more, so that all 10 players can get some iron.
There is a lvl 4 iron gen on a second floor of a building? I did not know this XD.
Anyways, yes, they definitely should add at least one more iron gen. Mid has 4 diamond gens, so why should base be stuck with 4 iron gens :p

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
AAEAAQAAAAAAAAhZAAAAJDRkZWFkMGU4LTBjYjYtNGE0YS04ZjgxLWVhMzQyMmVhZGJkOA.jpg

Rome needs to be like India ^

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com

Please don't post useless replies; it can be seen as Necro posting.

As for the actual suggestion, how many would you like to add? What level would you like to upgrade them to? How many will you upgrade?

I completely agree that Rome needs more iron gens, but I would not want to add too many / upgrade too many / upgrade them too high.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
There is a lvl 4 iron gen on a second floor of a building? I did not know this XD.
Anyways, yes, they definitely should add at least one more iron gen. Mid has 4 diamond gens, so why should base be stuck with 4 iron gens :p
Yeah, it got added in the latest update, as well as a new active gold generator.
As for the actual suggestion, how many would you like to add? What level would you like to upgrade them to? How many will you upgrade?

I completely agree that Rome needs more iron gens, but I would not want to add too many / upgrade too many / upgrade them too high.
Either they upgrade all the current generators to lvl 3 so players get their iron faster and move away for the next player, or 4 extra normal iron generators, because 4 generators for 10 people is just insane

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I do not know exactly how many Iron Generators there are on each island, because I do not not play the map so much.
Well, I would say; take the kit Money Bags, run as fast as possible to an Iron Generator and buy blocks by the EggWars Shop to build to the centre.
For me it does not matter if CubeCraft will add more Iron Generators, but for players who like to play this map, I totally understand what they want!

Keep it up with inventing ideas

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Yea, this would help considering there are ten players on each team. They should either make all Iron generators level two, or add at least two more.

Good suggestion +1

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
During last EggWars update I did do some gameplay changes to Rome, however I've upgraded the iron gens even more. So now 2 iron gens have been changed from level 2 to level 4 and should be patched within the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom