Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Normandy

Member
Aug 4, 2020
1
0
2
25
Hello, I play on the windows 10 version of bedrock and I am signed up for beta. I am on version 1.16+. I’m not sure if this is supposed to go here (if it isn’t I apologize), but could you possibly update the server so beta users can play on the server again when you are able to? I’m not sure if it is the server or something wrong on my end. Sorry for bothering about this I just miss playing. Thank you for reading this, I hope you have an amazing day/night! :)
 

Attachments

  • 6556BEDB-0B7F-4836-8CA6-56060324B58B.jpeg
    6556BEDB-0B7F-4836-8CA6-56060324B58B.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom