Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
As you have noticed, within the past few weeks, cubecraft games have been getting a lot of updates to old games and now a lot of cubecrafts games are almost up to date, and I was just suggestion if there could be updates to all games that haven't been part of the update spree? I think that there is a skywars update coming soon, so other than that, I suggest any updates for any games that have not been part of the update spree.

Best Regards
-Hank

Reactions: cobra99

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
As you have noticed, within the past few weeks, cubecraft games have been getting a lot of updates to old games and now a lot of cubecrafts games are almost up to date, and I was just suggestion if there could be updates to all games that haven't been part of the update spree? I think that there is a skywars update coming soon, so other than that, I suggest any updates for any games that have not been part of the update spree.

Best Regards
-Hank
Well what else should CC update? What should they update (what to add/fix)?

D

Deleted member 169486

Best Regards
-Hank
So you're suggesting they continue doing what they're doing?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom