Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
As you have noticed, within the past few weeks, cubecraft games have been getting a lot of updates to old games and now a lot of cubecrafts games are almost up to date, and I was just suggestion if there could be updates to all games that haven't been part of the update spree? I think that there is a skywars update coming soon, so other than that, I suggest any updates for any games that have not been part of the update spree.

Best Regards
-Hank

Reactions: cobra99

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
As you have noticed, within the past few weeks, cubecraft games have been getting a lot of updates to old games and now a lot of cubecrafts games are almost up to date, and I was just suggestion if there could be updates to all games that haven't been part of the update spree? I think that there is a skywars update coming soon, so other than that, I suggest any updates for any games that have not been part of the update spree.

Best Regards
-Hank
Well what else should CC update? What should they update (what to add/fix)?

D

Deleted member 169486

Best Regards
-Hank
So you're suggesting they continue doing what they're doing?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom