Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

barisart

Jun 13, 2019
I actually find it very unfortunate that there will almost never be any new updates for FFA, it has been over a year since we received a new update. (and that was just a new folder). I would have liked a new folder. I would also like to have new kits. I think cubecraft is pretty much focused on skywars and eggwars (they get new updates almost every month) and games such as tower defense only get once in 2 years. I hope that cubecraft also gives more attention to other games. best regards Theyts

Reactions: Haighers112

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Well, in my opinion I would like a new map for FFA, although it isn’t really needed. And also, I don’t think Tower Defence needs an update because it is fine as it is right now.

barisart

Jun 13, 2019
As i said, they could bring more kits to ffa, other troops in towerdenfece, more modes etc.

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
FFA timer would be a good shout (Has been suggested) otherwise I think it doesn't need to be touched

barisart

Jun 13, 2019
1) they dont get updated that much
2) most part of the update is community suggested
They have different maps / new maps or old maps almost every month. For example, for Easter they get 2maps, for Christmas they get 2 maps, etc.

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
There could a new snow/ice map and a new kit could be viking/brute, it would have chain armour with a diamond axe and speed 1 and 2 low regen potion so it's not too OP. Obviously there is no rush to add things like that into FFA as it is fine as it stands, but would be nice to get new stuff but there isn't a rush.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom