Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hey! I propose to add a PlasmaVoice plugin or data pack to Among Slimes, PlasmaVoice is such a data pack or plugin with which you can speak by voice and those who do not have a microphone will write to chat
Hello there,

I disagree, I think if this would be added a lot of people would probably just troll saying ''I am impostor'' or something. Maybe even people that get voted out would end up being toxic and maybe swear the last second or troll with saying ''this is my teammate''.

Reactions: TheMrSpacee

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey makcim, I don't think we'll be seeing an update to this game anytime soon, since it's been moved to the featured games section yesterday, not to speak of the complexity of such plugin in general and the possible difficulties moderating it. At this very moment Among Slimes isn't featured so it's not playable, which is why I don't think it's worth spending time on updating.

4953makcim

Mar 29, 2021
Hello there,

I disagree, I think if this would be added a lot of people would probably just troll saying ''I am impostor'' or something. Maybe even people that get voted out would end up being toxic and maybe swear the last second or troll with saying ''this is my teammate''.
These people can be complained about.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom