Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Meh... Maybe with some changes...

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No lol stop it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Cuteee

Well guys, imma suggest some things and you tell me if you agree or disagree.

Adding a No Projectiles. Well, I played a lot of games of blockwars, and on half of the games there has been more than 3/4 Archers that actually spammed me to the dead and made the game end with a tie or only one flag.

No fall damge for the jumper kit. When you vote low gravity the players don't take fall damge, so why should jumper kit take fall damage?

New kits. Well Imma suggest some kits and you tell me if you like them, a Axe kit, the axe kit should have an axe (OFC) and a leather chestplate and a wooden pickaxe. A pyromanic this kit should have a wood sword and a flower with fire aspect, nothing else so it don't be op. A healer kit, this kit should have a wooden pickaxe and 5 splash potions of instant health, basically this kit should be for support your teammates in half of a fight or the player that got the flag in case of hes getting chased.

Half/Double health.
Voting Half/Double so the players die easier/ Its easier that them kill you with the flag.

New maps.
As Always blockwars didn't get a christmas map or a valentines one so I think we need more maps, also bring back the map palette cause it was one of the best maps (Thats what I heard but I didn't play it).
New Ideas for maps, Dragons, Unicorns (pls), a farm, a pokemon map, a nether map (Cuz why not if end have a map nether should have one aswell), a jungle/temple where the flag be above of something like this. This.jpg

Fixing the kits. As I said the kits are good but we need more, but we need that the actual kits be ecual before adding more, so I'd like that the speed kit change of speed 2 to speed 1, so actually when they get the flag be easier to catch them, when you get the flag you get slowness, but if you have speed 2 you get speed 1, that runs faster than the warrior, ninja, bomber, builder, summoner, tanker and archer kit, that makes that if you don't go with speed kit the other players can get the flag easily and the other players can't catch him. Also remove tanker kit, no one uses it. The summoner kit is a good kit, just one problem, when you spawn archers THEY DO ANYTHING please fix the archers of summoner and it gonna be a good kit.(if people vote no projectiles skeletons shouldn't spawn)

A Tutorial. Well haven't you ever played a game that your teammate doesn't know how to capture the flag? Please doing a tutorial (With different languages so everyone can understand it) and the game might have decent teams.
Also please if you ain't going to do the tutorial make the tips under the screen multilanguage, so all the community understand it.

Thanks for your attention :d.

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't like "no projectiles", but I agree with all of your other ideas.

Reactions: Cuteee

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Well guys, imma suggest some things and you tell me if you agree or disagree.

Adding a No Projectiles. Well, I played a lot of games of blockwars, and on half of the games there has been more than 3/4 Archers that actually spammed me to the dead and made the game end with a tie or only one flag.

No fall damge for the jumper kit. When you vote low gravity the players don't take fall damge, so why should jumper kit take fall damage?

New kits. Well Imma suggest some kits and you tell me if you like them, a Axe kit, the axe kit should have an axe (OFC) and a leather chestplate and a wooden pickaxe. A pyromanic this kit should have a wood sword and a flower with fire aspect, nothing else so it don't be op. A healer kit, this kit should have a wooden pickaxe and 5 splash potions of instant health, basically this kit should be for support your teammates in half of a fight or the player that got the flag in case of hes getting chased.

Half/Double health.
Voting Half/Double so the players die easier/ Its easier that them kill you with the flag.

New maps.
As Always blockwars didn't get a christmas map or a valentines one so I think we need more maps, also bring back the map palette cause it was one of the best maps (Thats what I heard but I didn't play it).
New Ideas for maps, Dragons, Unicorns (pls), a farm, a pokemon map, a nether map (Cuz why not if end have a map nether should have one aswell), a jungle/temple where the flag be above of something like this. View attachment 142964

Fixing the kits. As I said the kits are good but we need more, but we need that the actual kits be ecual before adding more, so I'd like that the speed kit change of speed 2 to speed 1, so actually when they get the flag be easier to catch them, when you get the flag you get slowness, but if you have speed 2 you get speed 1, that runs faster than the warrior, ninja, bomber, builder, summoner, tanker and archer kit, that makes that if you don't go with speed kit the other players can get the flag easily and the other players can't catch him. Also remove tanker kit, no one uses it. The summoner kit is a good kit, just one problem, when you spawn archers THEY DO ANYTHING please fix the archers of summoner and it gonna be a good kit.(if people vote no projectiles skeletons shouldn't spawn)

A Tutorial. Well haven't you ever played a game that your teammate doesn't know how to capture the flag? Please doing a tutorial (With different languages so everyone can understand it) and the game might have decent teams.
Also please if you ain't going to do the tutorial make the tips under the screen multilanguage, so all the community understand it.

Thanks for your attention :d.
Very nice suggestion thread!
I agree with some parts, but with other not at all.
No projectiles, well it's not a good idea. Why disabling the archer kit? I think it's quite representative from the game. What I personally like about BlockWars is, the boundless possibilities for PvP engagements. Removing projectiles would just make BlockWars feel limited, less fun.
I like the kits you suggested, they are similar to a few kits I've suggested in the past. But maybe the pyromaniac would be more aesthetic if the flower is replaced by a blaze rod.
Half health would just make capturing a flag impossible, it's not that easy currently, why make it harder.
I love the ideas for new maps.
I think the runner kit is good as it is, it may have an advantage on PvP but, you will eventually learn to beat them. It's balanced enough having a wooden sword.
And I totally agree with the tutorial, I find all the time people who ask what the game is about and how to play it. Maybe this would help the player base grow.

Reactions: Patins
C

Cuteee

Very nice suggestion thread!
I agree with some parts, but with other not at all.
No projectiles, well it's not a good idea. Why disabling the archer kit? I think it's quite representative from the game. What I personally like about BlockWars is, the boundless possibilities for PvP engagements. Removing projectiles would just make BlockWars feel limited, less fun.
I like the kits you suggested, they are similar to a few kits I've suggested in the past. But maybe the pyromaniac would be more aesthetic if the flower is replaced by a blaze rod.
Half health would just make capturing a flag impossible, it's not that easy currently, why make it harder.
I love the ideas for new maps.
I think the runner kit is good as it is, it may have an advantage on PvP but, you will eventually learn to beat them. It's balanced enough having a wooden sword.
And I totally agree with the tutorial, I find all the time people who ask what the game is about and how to play it. Maybe this would help the player base grow.
Thanks for the feedback, also half a heart would be easier cause your teammate would be able to kill the players that are chasing you, anyways there should be new achievements like 'capture the 3 flags in half health modifier', anyways Thanks!

Reactions: Eli

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Archer has always needed changing but no projectiles at all will be a bit over the top and make ninja much more op, I've always preferred the idea of archer getting 5 arrows when you spawn and say an extra arrow every 4 or 5 seconds with a max of 20. This would lower the impacts of bow spamming and make it so archers don't have to suicide for new arrows.

The axe kit is a meh for me because it wouldn't really fit in with the rest of kits very well and doesn't exactly have a distinct purpose in the game, just a random extra.
The pyro kit used to be in the game I believe but was removed, I really wouldn't like it back because it's not really skill based to whack people with a flower and would just be a bit of a troll kit, and many players, including me just don't like fire in games. For me it just lags me out for some reason and just isn't fun being the victim of it.
The healer kit however, seems like a pretty good idea and would be very helpful for teammates with the flag.

The half and double health idea would be interesting. Double health would be better for capturing and taking flags and overall not dying to much, this might make camping even more effective though, since it takes longer to kill people so the camping team can respawn before their teammates die, making it a lot harder to attack. I do like the idea of being able to utilise the void more though, as it's the most fun way to play for me. I really wouldn't like the half though because it would be too much respawning and not enough fighting.

For the new maps, I like the idea of that but I've always wanted a lab/ evil lair map too. This would be filled with massive potion bottles which all can have unique power ups spawn in each bottle and with holes to the void. This would be a medium length map ( like retro and NOT nuclear) with plenty of holes to the void but no stupid parkour ( that games has) and is mostly flat like on a scientists table. It would have the time set to night too. The potion bottles would have power ups spawn in and each bottle will always have the same power ups in them, which match to the bottles colour, some will be really powerful but only effect the player who picked them up and some would effect the whole team or the whole other team. They would also have random levels of the effects and spawn much more than they do now, like every 10- 30 seconds here's a few examples:

A pink bottle would have either have: regen 1-2 for the whole team for 5-10 seconds; regen 1-3 (3 rarely) for the player for 10-15 seconds or no natural health regen for the other team for 10-15 seconds.
A blue bottle would have a combo of effects like a super power sort of thing. These will have low levels of multiple effects. Strength, resistance, speed, haste and regen at 0-1 levels each ( this would just be an average of 0.5). this could apply to the whole team at the stated levels for 3-5 seconds or would affect the player only for double those levels for 3-5 seconds.
A green bottle would have the turtle effects ( same as new update but lower levels) This would only apply to the player who picked it up as an option because it would annoy teammates. This would give slowness 2-3 and resistance 2-3 for 10-15 seconds.
A white bottle would have a tank effect and a rare invincible effect. The tank effect would give the team resistance 1-2 but weakness 2-3 as well for the whole team or resistance 2-3 and weakness 4-5 for the player. This could also give the other team weakness 1-2. These would all apply for 10 to 15 seconds. The invincible effect would only apply to the player. This would give the player resistance 5, ( you cant take any damage with this) speed 2 (so you can utilise it) but will give weakness 10 so you cannot do damage. This would last for 30-40 seconds but only have a 10% chance of spawning in the white bottle.
Some smaller bottles could have, instead of a power up you can get a splash potion (only positive effects) instead of an effect.

Back to the post, the jumper kit having no fall damage is definitely yes. I have post a post about this before but remove the slowness from tank kit too and runner kit should keep the speed 2 because 1 just isn't enough to actually make it a runner. I think the sommoner kit should actually have morphs into the mobs, which would be really cool. Say a zombie morph would have speed 2 reduced reach and a stone sword, and no armour but will put you to full health and have health boost 3, this would last 30 seconds and it will put you back to normal and not put you pack to full health. A skelly morph would give you speed the same effects as zombie but instead of a sword you get a bow with a new arrow every 3 seconds and punch 1 on it. A slime morph would not actually make you into a slime but give you green armour and a vanity slime hat, the armour could have thorns 2 on it and again reduced reach distance but this would give you jump boost 4 and slowness 1 with an emerald with kb 1 on it, this would last 15-20 seconds. These are just ideas though.

A tutorial would be helpful because many players are just clueless, however this might be hard to implement and might not be too helpful.

I wrote too much but I care about this game a lot so c:

Reactions: Cuteee
C

Cuteee

Archer has always needed changing but no projectiles at all will be a bit over the top and make ninja much more op, I've always preferred the idea of archer getting 5 arrows when you spawn and say an extra arrow every 4 or 5 seconds with a max of 20. This would lower the impacts of bow spamming and make it so archers don't have to suicide for new arrows.

The axe kit is a meh for me because it wouldn't really fit in with the rest of kits very well and doesn't exactly have a distinct purpose in the game, just a random extra.
The pyro kit used to be in the game I believe but was removed, I really wouldn't like it back because it's not really skill based to whack people with a flower and would just be a bit of a troll kit, and many players, including me just don't like fire in games. For me it just lags me out for some reason and just isn't fun being the victim of it.
The healer kit however, seems like a pretty good idea and would be very helpful for teammates with the flag.

The half and double health idea would be interesting. Double health would be better for capturing and taking flags and overall not dying to much, this might make camping even more effective though, since it takes longer to kill people so the camping team can respawn before their teammates die, making it a lot harder to attack. I do like the idea of being able to utilise the void more though, as it's the most fun way to play for me. I really wouldn't like the half though because it would be too much respawning and not enough fighting.

For the new maps, I like the idea of that but I've always wanted a lab/ evil lair map too. This would be filled with massive potion bottles which all can have unique power ups spawn in each bottle and with holes to the void. This would be a medium length map ( like retro and NOT nuclear) with plenty of holes to the void but no stupid parkour ( that games has) and is mostly flat like on a scientists table. It would have the time set to night too. The potion bottles would have power ups spawn in and each bottle will always have the same power ups in them, which match to the bottles colour, some will be really powerful but only effect the player who picked them up and some would effect the whole team or the whole other team. They would also have random levels of the effects and spawn much more than they do now, like every 10- 30 seconds here's a few examples:

A pink bottle would have either have: regen 1-2 for the whole team for 5-10 seconds; regen 1-3 (3 rarely) for the player for 10-15 seconds or no natural health regen for the other team for 10-15 seconds.
A blue bottle would have a combo of effects like a super power sort of thing. These will have low levels of multiple effects. Strength, resistance, speed, haste and regen at 0-1 levels each ( this would just be an average of 0.5). this could apply to the whole team at the stated levels for 3-5 seconds or would affect the player only for double those levels for 3-5 seconds.
A green bottle would have the turtle effects ( same as new update but lower levels) This would only apply to the player who picked it up as an option because it would annoy teammates. This would give slowness 2-3 and resistance 2-3 for 10-15 seconds.
A white bottle would have a tank effect and a rare invincible effect. The tank effect would give the team resistance 1-2 but weakness 2-3 as well for the whole team or resistance 2-3 and weakness 4-5 for the player. This could also give the other team weakness 1-2. These would all apply for 10 to 15 seconds. The invincible effect would only apply to the player. This would give the player resistance 5, ( you cant take any damage with this) speed 2 (so you can utilise it) but will give weakness 10 so you cannot do damage. This would last for 30-40 seconds but only have a 10% chance of spawning in the white bottle.
Some smaller bottles could have, instead of a power up you can get a splash potion (only positive effects) instead of an effect.

Back to the post, the jumper kit having no fall damage is definitely yes. I have post a post about this before but remove the slowness from tank kit too and runner kit should keep the speed 2 because 1 just isn't enough to actually make it a runner. I think the sommoner kit should actually have morphs into the mobs, which would be really cool. Say a zombie morph would have speed 2 reduced reach and a stone sword, and no armour but will put you to full health and have health boost 3, this would last 30 seconds and it will put you back to normal and not put you pack to full health. A skelly morph would give you speed the same effects as zombie but instead of a sword you get a bow with a new arrow every 3 seconds and punch 1 on it. A slime morph would not actually make you into a slime but give you green armour and a vanity slime hat, the armour could have thorns 2 on it and again reduced reach distance but this would give you jump boost 4 and slowness 1 with an emerald with kb 1 on it, this would last 15-20 seconds. These are just ideas though.

A tutorial would be helpful because many players are just clueless, however this might be hard to implement and might not be too helpful.

OK.

Reactions: Andyyy

Kawaakarii

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2017
tdfgyuhijsokpocifjsdhjxcwklnclvf

how did you find the time to write this. Seems nice.

Reactions: Andyyy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom