Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unranked players can do /watch and watch suspected rulebreakers

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 492126

Sure, but they shouldn't be able to /watch staff members (obvious reasons) or ranked players (99.9999% of hackers have stone rank anyway)

Reactions: DrPickle

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Uhm, reporting is the same for stone rankers as for ranked players. It's not harder. And if you mean /report, this feature would still not work because stone rankers can't use that command.

Reactions: Keanu
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Do you mean that when u type /watch, you get teleported to the player, also if you are in another game? If so, I disagree, because why would you leave the game when you get killed by the hacker and want to report them? And it will get abused, for example players are going to teleport to YouTubers and annoy them.

D

Deleted member 492126

And it will get abused, for example players are going to teleport to YouTubers and annoy them.
:
they shouldn't be able to /watch staff members (obvious reasons) or ranked players (99.9999% of hackers have stone rank anyway)
Also you shouldn't be able to type while you're /watch'ing someone

People with a rank can't do this too? Otherwise I don't agree what your saying.
Agreed, ranked players should be able to use this command as well

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on xNessus's profile.
Are you mad at CC and trying to show them that you don’t care about your ban even if you actually do care? That’s what it seems like tbh.
Reesle wrote on Sir.Witty's profile.
Happy Birtdhay! 🎊
Reesle wrote on vS7lya's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Day 3 of being banned from cubecraft, my skin got better and I've lost some weight, I can't wait for day 4!!
Goodmorning everyone! I need some Java players to interview for a thread I'm working on! If you are a Java player and willing to help, please respond with your discord/send me a message on forums! Thank you :)
Top Bottom