Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you believe Unranked players should have equal votes with the Ranked Aristocracy?

• Yes

• No (I support the Ranked Aristocracy)

• Not sure

• Don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

smax897

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2020
North Korea
Gentlemen,

Comrades,

Unranked and Iron-ranked players of Cubecraft,

Oppressed, starving masses of Cubecraft,

The time has come to stage our revolt.

----------------------------​

The history of all Cubecraft is the history of class struggle between Ranked and Unranked Players.

For too long the gentle Unranked Players have suffered from the noxious greed of the ranked players.

For too long the server admins, the lackeys of the Ranked Aristocracy, have brutalized and oppressed the Unranked Players, removing their ability to choose how to play.

With the ten year anniversary of this server, a server with glorious potential has been turned into a cesspool of greed and corruption.

For ten years of this server’s operation, the Unranked Player Base has been subject to the outrageous control of those who gave into the capitalist needs of the server. For too long a tiny 15.4% of players have had unilateral control over both the gamemode and the health type, while 84.6% have had no say at all.

Although we are sad to see that the Player Base has decreased since our postings three years ago, we cannot overlook that we, the Unranked, are still grasping at a chance to enjoy the game how we choose.

Comrades! People of Cubecraft! The time has come for the downtrodden masses to resist the brutality of the Ranked Aristocracy!

With your support, we will send the Hammer of the People’s Will crashing through the lobbies of the Cubecraft SERVER OF SERVITUDE.

To this end, we have established a set of demands, which we first formulated three years ago.
To summarize the demands of our program:

1. Voting for gamemodes in EggWars must be opened to all, or discarded altogether.
2. Voting for health in EggWars must be opened to all, or discarded altogether.
3. All players must have the right to choose which maps they want to play, without restriction.
4. The community must have the right to petition for and vote on new changes to the game, and in general should have much more say in how EggWars is managed.
5. The staff team must be subject to community election and must be generally open to scrutiny and criticism.

Finally, we believe the time has come to revive the glory days of the magnificent EggWars Liberation Party: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/equal-votes-for-unranked-players-now.252418/.

WE MUST RESTORE THE UNRANKED MAN TO HIS RIGHTFUL GLORY.

WE MUST GNAW AT THE ANKLES OF THE CAPITALIST RANKED ARISTOCRACY.

-------------------------------------------

We believe the time has once again come to shout out and make it known in all lands:

UNRANKED PLAYERS OF EGGWARS, UNITE!

Signed,
Smax897
Teddy1424

Founding members of the EggWars Liberation Party.

z16Pm9U1apA7wNkrHj6xPHuYNFO-eM1tDu3adxEKvFV0XTEnDSotwOFqeLFUCHWxk6ByFF-BDdPu6IRiXKLa5q6CmDn8Dk8WY1jYHFLrfnaBPbBfYp2LksZXsqLvOtyMQqoTBxKC2uWOPi6TefDScK0

Teddy1424

Sep 16, 2016
Thank you for letting me join you on this project, smax897! It's been a long time coming since we've started this. I enjoyed writing this with you and hope this can make an active change in the community so we can play more Eggwars together!

Reactions: smax897

smax897

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2020
North Korea
Thank you for letting me join you on this project, smax897! It's been a long time coming since we've started this. I enjoyed writing this with you and hope this can make an active change in the community so we can play more Eggwars together!
Thank you comrade! I am glad you agree that we are simply carrying out this struggle so that this server can return to freedom and happiness, and so it can once again become the greatest server on Minecraft!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom